I own a semi hollowbody ibanez with no back panel to get inside the guitar. The input came loose and it fell inside the guitar. I'm not sure what to do.
Ahhhha get a coathanger, and use it as really long tweezers.
That sucks.

Edit: You could also shake the guitar around like a blithering idiot. I used to do it when I dropped my pick in an acoustic. That doesn't happen anymore.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I've had to deal with this. I tilted the guitar upside down, used a hook to grab the jack, and held it there while the put the nut back on.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
If you can see the jack close to the hole, try taking a (somewhat) high power magnet to it. Or, even a magnetized screw driver.

Or try the ol' flip and shake routine. Make sure you have friends around to laugh at you though... otherwise it's not as much fun.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Thats the big downside to a hollow body is how hard they are to work on. Once you do get the jack back thru the hole and put the nut on you will need to be careful to not twist the jack when tightening. It will just make things worse.
Quote by Johl
If you can see the jack close to the hole, try taking a (somewhat) high power magnet to it. Or, even a magnetized screw driver.

Or try the ol' flip and shake routine. Make sure you have friends around to laugh at you though... otherwise it's not as much fun.

For what it's worth I may not be his friend but I am laughing at him.
when i dropped plectrums down acoustics i attached blue-tac to the end of pencil and stab it lol
little flashlight, wire hook hanger and some time.

after you get it out, add a locking wsher under the nut.
this is a common problem.

*carefull with the two little wires on the jack.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011