Page 1 of 3
http://www.debunking911.com/questions.htm

Definitely don't read article, you won't realize how your posts have nothing to do with anything

I would have just copy pasted but theres pics so, yeah thoughts, I know its a touchy issue to the alderanians, so sorry in advance.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Last edited by slaptasticdave at Aug 25, 2008,
did they US government or some kind of secret conspiracy shadow government do it do it: no

were they incompetent in handling the aftermath as well as possible preventing it and did they use it at a chintzy excuse to invade Iraq for (or that thing about the WMDs? or democracy?....they've gotten to the point were people really don't care anymore): yes
Quote by aaron6890
i have a crazy theory, a bunch of extremist Islamic people hijacked a plane and flew it into them.

i know, its pretty wild huh?

It's certainly much more likely than an untried farmboy from a desert planet hitting an exhaust port less than 2m wide with a proton torpedo without his targetting computer.
Quote by MightyAl
It's certainly much more likely than an untried farmboy from a desert planet hitting an exhaust port less than 2m wide with a proton torpedo without his targetting computer.

He bullseyed womprats back on Tatooine, those weren't much larger. This was in a T-16 Skyhopper, a civilian air vehicle that though it does have a weapon, likely isn't very accurate and lacks a sophisticated targeting system.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Last edited by Bubban at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by Bubban
He shot womprats back on Tatooine, those weren't much larger.

His T-16 wouldn't be going nearly as fast as an Incom T-65, especially not one trying to evade Vader in his TIE-Advanced.
Quote by aaron6890
i have a crazy theory, a bunch of extremist Islamic people hijacked a plane and flew it into them.

not to sound like a dick.

Quote by seljer
did they US government or some kind of secret conspiracy shadow government do it do it: no

were they incompetent in handling the aftermath as well as possible preventing it and did they use it at a chintzy excuse to invade Iraq for (or that thing about the WMDs? or democracy?....they've gotten to the point were people really don't care anymore): yes

You know whats always good? Reading the article before you comment, on the brightside it does make you look very stupid and ignorant.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by seljer

lol nothing like an un-thought out rant! :P

We live in a world where what we think is truth - turns out to be lie with a really plausible story, no one can deny shadow governments, nor can they prove.

And as for the US government using 9/11 to invade iraq, i semi-agree, but you cant deny eventually, if they didnt blow the US up, theyd of blown a big chunk of themselves up which would then stir afghanistan - another hornets nest - along with pakistan, upon where then we'd have to step in.

Either way you look at it, the invasion of Iraq improved some iraqi's lives immensly, whilst also ruining countless lives.

As for conspiracy's as a whole, its just like X-factor, which twat can get the most TV coverage becomes A-list...
Ok, anyone who thinks it's an inside job is crazy and/or scared that terrorism actually exists.
hello
Quote by MightyAl
His T-16 wouldn't be going nearly as fast as an Incom T-65, especially not one trying to evade Vader in his TIE-Advanced.

A valid point, however at the time of firing the proton torpedo, he may well have slowed down in order to better focus, being that Vader was taken out of action by Han Solo.

edit:You're also forgetting that Luke is force sensitive, which likely played some part in the destruction of the death star.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Fxking nerf-herders couldn't manage that sort of operation.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by aaron6890

not to sound like a dick.

Did you actually look at the page?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bubban
A valid point, however at the time of firing the proton torpedo, he may well have slowed down in order to better focus, being that Vader was taken out of action by Han Solo.

edit:You're also forgetting that Luke is force sensitive, which likely played some part in the destruction of the death star.

That shot was impossible. Lasers are not effected by gravity, so it wouldn't have dropped.

/Geekfest
hello
There is photographic evidence..

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Underneath this smile Lies everything
All my hopes, anger, pride and shame

Make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past
Just for today,... I am free

I will not lose my faith
It's an inside job today

I know this one thing well,...

I used to try and kill love, it was the highest sin
Breathing insecurity out and in

Searching hope, I'm shown the way to run straight
Pursuing the greater way for all,.. human light.

How I choose to feel,... is how I am.

I will not lose my faith
It's an inside job today

Holding on, the light of the night
On my knees to rise and fix my broken soul

Again.

Let me run into the rain
To be a human light again

Let me run into the rain
To shine a human light today

Life comes from within your heart and desire
Life comes from within my heart and desire
Life comes from within you heart and desire
Quote by opc100
That shot was impossible. Lasers are not effected by gravity, so it wouldn't have dropped.

/Geekfest

The shot that destroyed the death star was a proton torpedo, not a laser. Unless you're referring to something different.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by slaptasticdave
You know whats always good? Reading the article before you comment, on the brightside it does make you look very stupid and ignorant.

i've heard every argument that they have for it, none of the conspiracy theories add up, its not an inside job, and honestly i think saying that it was is insulting to everyone involved, its making the deaths of THOUSANDS of people seem arbitrary and meaningless, just so you can spread around more propaganda than the people you accuse of spreading it in the first place.

THAT BEING SAID! if later we DO find out it is, i'll buy you a plane ticket to me so you can kick me in the balls.
Quote by Bubban

True, the power to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Force.
Quote by opc100

/Geekfest

he shot a proton torpedo not a laser
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by aaron6890
i've heard every argument that they have for it, none of the conspiracy theories add up, its not an inside job, and honestly i think saying that it was is insulting to everyone involved, its making the deaths of THOUSANDS of people seem arbitrary and meaningless, just so you can spread around more propaganda than the people you accuse of spreading it in the first place.

THAT BEING SAID! if later we DO find out it is, i'll buy you a plane ticket to me so you can kick me in the balls.

Hahahahahaah you fail so hard.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by aaron6890

Read the damn article, then kick yourself in the balls
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by seljer

That's exactly the problem with America these days.

Edit: Also, you're making yourself look like an idiot. Just READ it. Jesus.
Last edited by archangels666 at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by Bubban
The shot that destroyed the death star was a proton torpedo, not a laser. Unless you're referring to something different.

Either way, whilst travelling gravity did not effect it. It did not drop on to the death star after it was fired, so why did it drop to hit the pipe?
hello
Where did Fundamentalists get their hands on a proton torpedo and why was there a death star in the middle of new york?

How the hell did no-one notice?!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by slaptasticdave

sorry, i've got an automatic reflex against stupid conspiracy theories and when the website's address is debunking911.com I skip the inbetween step of reading pages and pages of stupidity...curse them for making me look like an idiot!

i mean, even if it is an anti-conspiracy site...then I wondered why the hell you were posting it since only the conspiracy nuts start threads
Quote by opc100
Either way, whilst travelling gravity did not effect it. It did not drop on to the death star after it was fired, so why did it drop to hit the pipe?

The Death Star is the size of a small moon, and it exhibits gravity inside. Therefore the torpedo would have been affected by gravity(albeit not in a way to cause such a rapid change of direction).
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Underneath this smile Lies everything
All my hopes, anger, pride and shame

Make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past
Just for today,... I am free

I will not lose my faith
It's an inside job today

I know this one thing well,...

I used to try and kill love, it was the highest sin
Breathing insecurity out and in

Searching hope, I'm shown the way to run straight
Pursuing the greater way for all,.. human light.

I will not lose my faith
It's an inside job today

Holding on, the light of the night
On my knees to rise and fix my broken soul

Again.

Let me run into the rain
To be a human light again

Let me run into the rain
To shine a human light today

Life comes from within your heart and desire
Life comes from within my heart and desire
Life comes from within you heart and desire

does this mean the boot is up?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by opc100

It was discovered from the Death Star plans that this was a viable method of attack, so I'm sure there's some reason that this happened. However, it wasn't important to mention how it happened, just that it did happen in the briefing.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
haha
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by slaptasticdave
http://www.debunking911.com/questions.htm

Definitely don't read article, you won't realize how your posts have nothing to do with anything

I would have just copy pasted but theres pics so, yeah thoughts, I know its a touchy issue to the alderanians, so sorry in advance.

Thats a really good website for the conspiracy therorists.

Yeah, not an inside job. So stupid... The facepalm smiley is not even big enough for this.

EDIT: lol i say that befre i click the link. Thats funny.
Last edited by JDawg at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by seljer
sorry, i've got an automatic reflex against stupid conspiracy theories

Which of them are stupid besides the obvious 9/11? Conspiracy theories in general?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
Which of them are stupid besides the obvious 9/11? Conspiracy theories in general?

the general freemasons secret underground alien nazi bases running the world through the UN type

and chemtrails are always a laugh too
so far 3 people who haven't read
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by opc100
Ok, anyone who thinks it's an inside job is crazy and/or scared that terrorism actually exists.

or you just buy into anything your government tells you.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
*reported*
For what? I didnt start a new thread, because there was already one here for it.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
For what? I didnt start a new thread, because there was already one here for it.

I reported the TS cause crap like this always ends up in flaming and argument.s
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I reported the TS cause crap like this always ends up in flaming and argument.s
Oh well you shouldnt. He posted it like months ago. I just searched the 9.11 thread and found this one...
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Page 1 of 3