hey what's up UG. my pop-punk band something of significance recorded in a studio a little over a week ago, and we just got the final result, and it's now on our myspace. three of us are 16, and the drummer is 14

http://www.myspace.com/somethingofsignificance

the song is called "Stare Into the Stars" lemme know what you think. there are tempo changes

oh and i know the old recordings are crap lol. and if you are just gonna say "pop-punk is crap", no need to post.

EDIT: oh yeah i am the lead singer/guitarist
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Last edited by FrosteeFresh at Aug 31, 2008,
thanks guys! well there are two venues within a half hour of us that are made just for local bands to play and such. Also just like house party type things
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
good one...
shows your hard work...
wish my band members(excluding me ) also worked that hard :@
+1 for vocals..
try adding some more overdubs...
rock on...
best wishes
well im just gonna type as i listen. inertia... so far so good. im getting clipping... and its annoying as hell, haha, just a random little harmonic thing.... im not too into the lyrics, much to ....idk, with less clipping i suppose inertia could be great with some stuff. i suppose for your specific genre its right on, sounds pretty much like all of your influences had an orgy , blink got pregnant and didnt know who the father was.

my band? listen? please? wil you? to?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945407
Quote by Alternate_rock
well im just gonna type as i listen. inertia... so far so good. im getting clipping... and its annoying as hell, haha, just a random little harmonic thing.... im not too into the lyrics, much to ....idk, with less clipping i suppose inertia could be great with some stuff. i suppose for your specific genre its right on, sounds pretty much like all of your influences had an orgy , blink got pregnant and didnt know who the father was.

my band? listen? please? wil you? to?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945407

haha yeah man that was our old stuff, that we recorded in our basement, so that's why it was such bad quality. you should check out our new song "Stare Into The Stars" that one is good quality.

yeah man i'll check your band out
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
your actually really good you should improve and try to get a record lable even if its not some big one, and you sound alot like a mix of old blink and really old fob lol i like you guys i think i might download some of your songs
Considering how old you are, this is actually really promising music =]

Give yourselves a clap on the back, it's well deserved.

Oh and keep practicing hard too!!
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!