Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
lol
the long ashton balloon festival had no bands at all.. and the balloons didnt take off coz of the weather
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
that's not as bad as me getting Rick Roll'd by MTV. I have cable so there's an onDemand feature and I was watching the Scarred clips and one was called "Balls on Fire" and I went to watch it and it was the video for Never Gonna Give You Up.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by frankv
Rick Astley (the man behind 'Never Gonna Give You Up') headlined the festival and thus Rick Roll'd the attending audience by playing it.

thankyou hehe

I thought i was clear enough - obviously not though lol
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Rickrolling is retarded, geeky and not funny.

If anyone trys to "rickroll" me in real life, I'm going to punch them in the face and then make sure their wife/girlfriend/significant other is unable to reproduce by headbutting them in the babymaker until they are sterile. Then i might just punt a badger across a road, because its funny.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
can someone explain all this "rick roll" business to me? i really dont understand what it means
Quote by Shredxmyheart
that's not as bad as me getting Rick Roll'd by MTV. I have cable so there's an onDemand feature and I was watching the Scarred clips and one was called "Balls on Fire" and I went to watch it and it was the video for Never Gonna Give You Up.

thank you.

im now watching Rick.

oh, and closed. we dont need to discuss something that isnt allowed on the forum.