Ok so recently i started taking on a new song to learn "Crazy Train" by ozzy osbourne, i'm sure alot of people have learned this song, but anyway i've learned it and i have the solo down except one thing, i can not play at the speed Randy Rhoads plays it is just impossible for me to get up to that speed so anyway my request is if anyone has any speed excersises or songs that helped increase your finger speed to please let me in on the info cause i'm losing hope of ever playing that fast PLEEEEZE HELP!!!!!
Steve Vai's ten hour workout. DO it. Start slow and slowly speed up. Make sure to play with a metronome.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Black Vista
I think that was the one that was in Guitar World about a year ago.....

that helps...
Quote by bush_slayer_07
Ok so recently i started taking on a new song to learn "Crazy Train" by ozzy osbourne, i'm sure alot of people have learned this song, but anyway i've learned it and i have the solo down except one thing, i can not play at the speed Randy Rhoads plays it is just impossible for me to get up to that speed so anyway my request is if anyone has any speed excersises or songs that helped increase your finger speed to please let me in on the info cause i'm losing hope of ever playing that fast PLEEEEZE HELP!!!!!

You don't need to increase your finger speed at all; the problem is that you're trying to achieve a speed that you don't have the muscle memory or finger independence for, just stick at it from slow to fast with a metronome and you'll get there eventually
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.