Poll: Can you wear contacts when you go swimming?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can you wear contacts when you go swimming?
Yes.
12 52%
No.
2 9%
Why would a robot want to go swimming?
9 39%
Voters: 23.
So can you go swimming with contacts in?I was just wondering because I just got Contacts like 3 days ago.

Thanks UG.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
hell no

youll lose them straight away man
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
no no no no no,they'll fall out straight away

and the best bit is if they don't the chlorine water get's absorbed into the contacts and burn your eye's
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I swim with them in, but if I'm going to do anything involving opening my eyes under water, I wear goggles.

I'd suggest taking them out before-hand until you're well used to them and can bathe with them in with no troubles.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
ignore them all,you can't just wear contacts over them,trust me i've worn contacts for years and i've tried not openig my eyes underwater...not going near the water and goggles..lost em everytime,i usually lost em whe sum1 splashes me or when u jump in...steam room and sauna dires em out/makes em fall out you just can't

sorry guy but i gotta overule you all
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I swim with contacts in, I just don't open my eyes. But one time I accidently did, nd nothing happened, so you should be fine
Quote by centorium
ignore them all,you can't just wear contacts over them,trust me i've worn contacts for years and i've tried not openig my eyes underwater...not going near the water and goggles..lost em everytime,i usually lost em whe sum1 splashes me or when u jump in...steam room and sauna dires em out/makes em fall out you just can't

sorry guy but i gotta overule you all

Either you have crappy contacts or you don't know what you're doing. I can do all those things and still manage to keep them in.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
depends on what type of contacts you have really,

I have daily squidgy thingies... don't know what they're called but I have been swimming with Goggles fine :P and as long as you don't spend too long in a sauna or steam room you should be fine :P
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
go ahead, i just got back from swimming with my contacts in. just don't open your eyes underwater
I think I might just take them out before hand.

Thanks for all the help UG!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
I´ve wore contacts for years now and I swim with them. Like people here have said just don´t open your eyes underwater...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard