i duno what section this is supposed to be in but here goes. ok so i bought a used boss mt-2 pedal from a friend and it doesnt work unless its plugged into the wall and has a battery in it. ive tried just turning it on with only the battery and it doesnt work. what could be the problem? also i was looking to get a new guitar but i dont know what to try out when i go to guitar center to test a few brands. i was thinking mabye jackson or ibanez? my budget is like $500 USD
You did try it with a guitar cable plugged into the 'In' jack didn't you?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
You did try it with a guitar cable plugged into the 'In' jack didn't you?

yessir
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
ermm a working battery perhaps?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by summavilla
is the battery dead?

i dont think so, it stopped working a while ago then i replaced the battery recently and its working again but for some reason it uses the battery and the a/c adapter
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.