Does anybody know a good multi-effect pedal that doesn't have amp models and loads of distortions?

I want a mult-effect pedal with effects like delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, tremolo and more but I don't want distortions and amp models included.

I would like it to be versatile and have lots of possibilitys for the effects.

I am tired of seeing very complex multi-effects pedals with lots of amp models and distortions instead of modulation type effects. Can anybody help me?
Ever though about rack units?

TC Electronics have some nice ones that give you some nice modulation effects
the Boss ME- 20 is good though it does have distortion and overdrive selections but it is very stage friendly and doesnt have the amp model and it's cheap it's about $200 and that's for the guitar they also have a bass multi-effects pedal the ME- 20B it has a little more than the regular guitar ME- 20 and that's about $220 also very easy to use and very stage friendly I recommend both I use the ME- 20B myself and my best friend uses the ME- 20 I also like the Line 6 POD and Floor POD but they aren't as stage friendly in my opinion and more technical with the amp models they're more for home use or you;re with your friends who don't mind waiting a little longer for you to set up your effects they run between $200 - $350
Quote by pathway88
Does anybody know a good multi-effect pedal that doesn't have amp models and loads of distortions?

I want a mult-effect pedal with effects like delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, tremolo and more but I don't want distortions and amp models included.

I would like it to be versatile and have lots of possibilitys for the effects.

I am tired of seeing very complex multi-effects pedals with lots of amp models and distortions instead of modulation type effects. Can anybody help me?

All you need to do is get any norml Multi-Effects and instead of using the amp models, just use the EQ. (On my Korg AX10G, it gives you the option to use the EQ instead of amp models)
Line 6 just released a new pedal called the M13.

Honestly, it's probably the only multi effects/digital pedal of the like to get my attention. its getting GREAT reviews on other forums. I've considered picking one up for the modulation.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I was after something similar to the OP as my amp had modelling built in, I ended up getting the Boss ME-50 and I love it.
Quote by samlocke14
tc electronics G major/force/system/sharp

What are the differences between these? Would you be able to access the effects of the rack by a floorboard?

Sorry, I am looking stuff up but its not clicking in my head.
Quote by pathway88
What are the differences between these? Would you be able to access the effects of the rack by a floorboard?

Sorry, I am looking stuff up but its not clicking in my head.

G sharp is the cheapest, the lowest range
g major is next, better quality, more effects
G force is next, top of the line rack
G system is a floor based one i think.

the first 3 can be used with midi pedal boards easy as pie.
Quote by samlocke14
G sharp is the cheapest, the lowest range
g major is next, better quality, more effects
G force is next, top of the line rack
G system is a floor based one i think.

the first 3 can be used with midi pedal boards easy as pie.

Thanks and where can I get the midi pedals? Do I just have the rack on top of my amp and then hook it to a midi pedal that allows me to program the settings to the pedal?

Thanks to all that have replied, its greatly appreciated.
Quote by pathway88
Thanks and where can I get the midi pedals? Do I just have the rack on top of my amp and then hook it to a midi pedal that allows me to program the settings to the pedal?

Thanks to all that have replied, its greatly appreciated.

any music store should stock one with 10 pedals and 2 expression pedals or something like that. and yes, that's basically how u set it up. the instruction manual/google will help u out