Page 1 of 2
Holy shit! That Kicked ass bro! I like the site, too. I might have to check it out
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Yeah i agree, u could've used a little slower decay for the vocal part, cuz i think that would make it sound more like it.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
It sounds great. Tho the intro solo guitar riff isn't the same to me. But I love the way you made the vocals, and I don't think there is too much whammy, I love whammy Good job, 4.5 stars from 5
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
the harmony guitars on the main riff aren't synced very well in the second part of the riff. Other than that nice effort.
you obviously put a lot of work into this. i think it was definitely worth it, it sounds amazing.

especially with the guitar vocals.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
I love 'dem wah-wah lyrics thing you did. Amazing job, everything sounded great, I loved the solos you did.
cool man!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Yes !!! What I always say. Sing !!!!!! I know its your thing to do songs with a vocal guitar. Sounded pretty good. I guess I need to listen to the backing track to see what all you contributed to the tune. But just once, find a backing track and sing for us.
WOW. That pretty much blew me away. Hahaha. Excellent cover! I really like how you used the guitar instead of singing that takes some skill for sure.

I think I heard 1 note in the second part of the solo that sounded a bit off, but that's not bad at all considering covering a solo is never gonna be perfect.

Keep up the good work man! If you have time check out my c4c my cover it's the last link in my sig.

-Legions
Quote by BushmasterM4
Yes !!! What I always say. Sing !!!!!! I know its your thing to do songs with a vocal guitar. Sounded pretty good. I guess I need to listen to the backing track to see what all you contributed to the tune. But just once, find a backing track and sing for us.

I did that in Hangar 18! Check it out
Quote by NunoSlash
I did that in Hangar 18! Check it out

Do it more !!!! You sound like Lemmy from Motorhead. Ace of Spades cover is in order.
sounds pretty sick. about the vocal notes used for guitar, during the verse the wah works for it, but since the chorus has harmonies in it, it'd be better off without wah.

still, great playing.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by get ta led out!
Nunoslash, everytime I listen to one of your covers, I always love them. You are the master of wah-vocals.

Lets mate.

Crit Mine?

do you have a thread for that clip or want to give a critic here??

About the wah vocals, i used no wah in the cover of Sabbath's Paranoid...check it
Nice job dude. I liked the way you transcribed the vocals for guitar. 5/5

Rate my trooper cover in youtube *cough* generously *cough*? Link
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
Page 1 of 2