Page 1 of 5
yeah, there's this not-so-pretty girl at school that I'm really not interested in that keeps on hugging me in the hallways. In the past, she's asked me to 3 school dances that I've declined and she occasionally gives me notes saying how hott i am (flattering yes, but lately she's been scaring me) Now she's giving me nightmares.

I need suggestions to drive her away or freak her out without hurting her feelings while giving me plenty of lulz in the process.

Please no telling her I have AIDS or that I cum blood (for the truely daring)

EDIT: I know i sound like a dick, but it's not like i'm some ladies man and have the ability to go out with any hott chick and I just throw the less than perfect girls to the curb. this one in particular just drives me nuts. I've also been trying to ignore her, but she'll still somehow stop me in the hallway, and hug me (I don't wanna be hugged)

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Last edited by sloppyjoe24 at Aug 25, 2008,
any holes a goal
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
You didn't need to include the word ugly in your post. Why don't you just be a guy and tell her sorry but you're not interest.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Just be a man and tell her to "go away". However, if you did that there'd be no-one to give you an ego boost, shame...

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.
Have a sex change...then you're free! (Unless she's a dyke).
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Ha ha. Been there. Lucky she was shy, the only time I was asked out was by her friends on her last day

You'll be glad to find out I did decline politely.....
Tell her you cum AIDS.

Or just embarass her in front of everybody by shouting a big long rant at her.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by centorium
any holes a goal

You could tell her this... Then she what she thinks!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Just ignore her..?

I had the same thing happen to me, and nothing became of it.
Or tell her to bugger off!

With your AIDS infested cum..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
It's happened to me too many times... just tell her your not interested. Either that or give her a chance if she's a pleasant person
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
You could stop being a superficial prick and at least give her the chance to get to know how much of a dickhead you are so she won't like you anymore.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I had this as well in school, she was a fatty as well. But looking back I should have hit that just for the hell of it.
Quote by ferretface

You know what to do.

+1834797418927389472389741293149827347129374128348971289479247982748
paper bags FTW

also on a more serious note, just be a man and tell her your not intrestead and if she keeps buging you tell her that you will never EVER even think of liking her if she keeps buging you.
Quote by Harmonius
You didn't need to include the word ugly in your post. Why don't you just be a guy and tell her sorry but you're not interest.

it's not so easy

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
seriously just talk to her...you know its like typing but instead of the click click click of key's you make noises with your mouth.tell her "your not my type sorry"

works every time...if it doesn't just say sorry,but i only hit the fit
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
When she gives you another note, take out your lighter and BURN it in front of her face.

OR

Man up, stop being immature and just tell her you're not interested.

OR

Wait a couple of years and wait for her to become super sexy on the Maury Show
happiness is only a lightswutch away.

but how bout u just ignore her, she'll give up.
Let her rape you and get it over with.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
beggars can't be choosers
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
I once had a girl similar to this that was obsessed with me. I was in one of her classes and she sat across the room from me, and I'd always look up to her looking at me and then she'd look away quickly. And my friend who sat beside her saw her drawing a picture of me being all muscular when I'm not at all? So I don't know, quite a predicament. Try and get somebody else to be interested in her or something.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Man up and just tell her you're not interested. You don't have to be mean about it or have some crazy scheme to drive her off. She can't be that much of a bother really.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

In like 5 years, when you haven't seen her since the time you told her that you cum blood, and she's magically turned super hot, you'll totally regret not tapping that.
Ask her if you can stick it in her pooper. If she says no, she'll likely be freaked out and never talk to you again. If she answers yes, then you get to stick it in her pooper. Win, win situation!
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
*TS does not post question in Relationship Thread because of fear of reprisal*
*gets told off anyway*

How would you like it if some girl you liked told everyone that this douchebag of a guy wouldn't leave her alone? Treat people like people, be polite but firm like you would expect people to be to you.
Oh, tell her you have a small penis, or that you're homosexual, hell tell her both!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by sloppyjoe24
yeah, there's this not-so-pretty girl at school that I'm really not interested in that keeps on hugging me in the hallways. In the past, she's asked me to 3 school dances that I've declined and she occasionally gives me notes saying how hott i am (flattering yes, but lately she's been scaring me) Now she's giving me nightmares.

I need suggestions to drive her away or freak her out without hurting her feelings while giving me plenty of lulz in the process.

Please no telling her I have AIDS or that I cum blood (for the truely daring)

EDIT: I know i sound like a dick, but it's not like i'm some ladies man and have the ability to go out with any hott chick and I just throw the less than perfect girls to the curb. this one in particular just drives me nuts. I've also been trying to ignore her, but she'll still somehow stop me in the hallway, and hug me (I don't wanna be hugged)

Get some munter action.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
plastic surgery really is a great thing =)

ive been in the same situation, i actually woke up on a coach journey once + found this lass asleep on me =|
*shudders*
just ignoring her worked for me though
Quote by rigiddigits
*TS does not post question in Relationship Thread because of fear of reprisal*
*gets told off anyway*

How would you like it if some girl you liked told everyone that this douchebag of a guy wouldn't leave her alone? Treat people like people, be polite but firm like you would expect people to be to you.

so tell her you want to have crazy sex the whole night...nice way to be treated huh???

in the serious side...be a man, tell her that you are not interested.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Beauty is but a light switch away my friend.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Become best friends with her, then she's guaranteed not to like you. Just make it clear you're not interested in her as a sexual being.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Ask her if you can stick it in her pooper. If she says no, she'll likely be freaked out and never talk to you again. If she answers yes, then you get to stick it in her pooper. Win, win situation!

This
Quote by guitarhero_764

Chuck Norris>Pokemon>Us>You>Your mom>diglett

Grundy 1 Cancer 0
Page 1 of 5