I'm looking for some nice in ear ones, not the ones that have the connecting band. I think they are called earbuds? I was told skullcandy might be good for cheap-ish noise isolating ones but at 30$ I don't know if it is worth it. Any help?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I've heard listening to a toddlers rendition of your music on a tin xylophone is superior to skull candy earphoes.
I hear skullcandies are good too, but I have Sony Fontopia In-ear ones for like $25 and they are pretty nice. Some say the wire corrodes but I've had mine over a year and they've been fine after daily usage.
I have some earbuds from a company called Sennheiser, best quality I've heard from earphones and they've lasted at least four years now
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
creative in ear headphones. thats what i have, they are loud, i like them.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
How much were your sennheiser?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I would go to a guitar center or a specialty electronics store if you have one by you and try them out for yourself.
You won't get anything good at that price point. I have Etymotics ER4Ps which are worth $150, and I'm telling you, they are worth every penny. I used to have the ER6s (which got stolen last year ) and they were also really good.

I only had one complaint which was the tiny cable which made me fear it would split any second, but they resisted all throughout 3 years quite well. You can get them for $80 I think.
I like my Skull Candy earbuds personally.

Not willing to spend $100 on something that doesn't have a high enough value to me.
I am not paying 150 for ear phones. I have more important things to get. Like a new amp. And the closest thing I have is Radio Shack. Which has crap.

Quote by aharlequinvow
The zune ear buds are beyond amazing

Really? I can get those for 30$ If they really are. Ever use any other quality head phones to compare them with?

Quote by Pinky19
How much were your sennheiser?

About 20$ were I got em

and I'll add that I've tried the zunes, they are really good. I prefer the sennheiser though
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

you could get skullcandys for like $17
its worth it

haha but once, my friend let
somone borrow his $70 headphones at school
and they got stolen by the next class period
I got some today which seem to have 0 high frequency. Im just sittin here, thinking to my self (Whaere is the trebble?"

Quote by Pinky19
Really? I can get those for 30$ If they really are. Ever use any other quality head phones to compare them with?

The Zune earbuds are really nice, along with most Sennheiser earbuds.

Skullcandy's from what I've experienced have a HUGE amount of icky unneeded extra bass to them. Headphone/Earphone EQs should be flat, not a downhill slope.
Sennheiser. Period. Koss "the Plug" are also very good isolating earbuds, but a lot of bass. Dunno if that bothers you, but you should probably go for Sennheiser CX300, about 30 bucks and very, very good sound.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Soo either the x300 for 30$ or the Zune for 30$ I decide then I guess.

Do NOT buy skullcandy. They are garbage, I've broken like 3 sets.
Quote by JL90
Do NOT buy skullcandy. They are garbage, I've broken like 3 sets.

+1
I went through at least four sets before I got the sennheiser, and I've never been happier with earbuds
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

I can never understand why people complain about stuff breaking on them.

Simple rule:

Take care of your shit.
Quote by FireandFlames
HELL. NO. NOT SKULLCANDY. NEVER SKULLCANDY.

Go with something like Sennheiser.

+1

i had some sennheiser CX300s, but unfortunately broke them through my own fault, so i replaced them with some CX500s, awesome earphones
sennehisers are great.

for a nice set of open cans, the Grados are realllly nice sets as well that are relatively cheap.