Alright, new school year, whoopie
anyway, I have an issue with my schedule
Theres someone I wanna be with and have lunch with and what not, but I don't have any of their classes and I'm going to change my schedule, hopefully. Problem is, I don't have a good excuse to change it
I'm pretty sure they won't accept the truth
so, anybody have any suggestions?
Tell them you know that you'll almost certainly rape someone if they don't change your class.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
tell your advisor that the class you wanna switch isnt challenging enough, and you would like to be in this class:"class"
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
if they are taking a more advanced class than you are and you figure you can handle say you want to be challengened more i just like in my school you can say i have friends in that class and you can change everything but lunch
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
1st two responses were great

And just find any little problem with in your classes, I've done it several times and could always come up wit something. You're the only one in your situation though so you hafta be creative.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Just tell them that eating lunch at that time interferes with your dietary needs. or however the schedule needs to be worked out. Like "i can concentrate better after lunch"

Usually works...
say the dog ate it
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
Quote by alternitivebass
if they are taking a more advanced class than you are and you figure you can handle say you want to be challengened more i just like in my school you can say i have friends in that class and you can change everything but lunch

No, actually I already have one of the classes I'm changing
its just changing the periods
from 6th to 2nd