So I got my new laptop and it came with Google Desktop. It's pretty sweet I like the Gadgets sidebar it has. If you don't have it you should it has some pretty cool stuff. I put the weather, a clock, a calender, and even a Wikipedia searchbar on mine.

So, what do you guys put on your Google Gadgets?

This is mine:

Post pictures if you want. I used the search bar by the way I didn't find anything.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
I have news, facebook, wiki, google, and notepad gadgets.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by FireandFlames
I baleeted Google Desktop.

+1

You'll find over the coming months its ****ing useless and just takes up desktop space. The gadgets are crap and dont add anything to the windows experience.
You have an upside-down Mac.

Also, the only thing I would want from Google would be a search engine option, and a G-Mail notifier. Which I have both. Without Google Desktop.

It's fairly useless.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Doesn't Windows Vista have a sidebar built in, so you don't need to use Google Desktop?

EDIT: lol n00b you use IE
lol what did I miss? When did IE start sucking? And I don't see whats wrong with Vista I haven't had any problems but lets not turn this into a Vs. thread

Quote by Royal Celebi
I never use mine. It's stupid. How do you get that...thing at the top though? It's damn cool

Just the dock that came on Vista, I have the premium I'm not sure if it came on the basic.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia

Quote by Thrace
Quote by XxXshadowboyXxX

Just the dock that came on Vista, I have the premium I'm not sure if it came on the basic.

Vista doesn't come with a dock, it comes with a sidebar though.

Maybe the dock is part of google desktop???

EDIT: I also deleted Google Desktop on my machine and never use the sidebar. They both just waste your computers resources.
Last edited by Weenie_Beenie at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by Weenie_Beenie
Vista doesn't come with a dock, it comes with a sidebar though.

Maybe the dock is part of google desktop???

EDIT: I also deleted Google Desktop on my machine and never use the sidebar. They both just waste your computers resources.

Hm I dunno then whatever it is it came with the laptop and I like it. It's quick and easy and keeps my desktop from getting cluttered. As for the reasources, it doesn't bother my laptop I got 4GB of DDR2 RAM, a 2.16GHz processor. None of the programs I use so far have slowed it down.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia

Quote by Thrace
I've never used my google desktop. It's still 'there' but I never touch it
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
The dock is a dell dock I believe, I have it also.
fck.
Quote by XxXshadowboyXxX
lol what did I miss? When did IE start sucking? And I don't see whats wrong with Vista I haven't had any problems but lets not turn this into a Vs. thread

ahahahah so naive
Quote by sk8ordie97
ahahahah so naive

I use Firefox. I have ever since it came out initially. Its REALLY not that much different than IE anymore.

And if you're talking about Vista, you need to actually go and try it out and NOT jump on the bandwagon.
fck.