i just bought the amp today for 100 dollars is this good in yourr all opinion?
For those about to rock
We salute you
100 dollars is I guess a good deal on it. I'm not particularly a fan of Line 6 Spider's series at all, especially the high wattage models ( I had to use a Spider half-stack at rehearsal the other day) however, 100 dollars for one isn't bad for a small practice amp.
Alot of people on here don't seem to like them, but i think they are a nice amp for bedroom practice, they do tend to break up at higher volumes though.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
it depends on which one you got..? i have the hd150. i love it for the most part. alot of the tones all sound the same tho. but it is nice.
So long as you didn't pay 100 bucks for a smaller one, more power to you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i have the same amp and think it is a great practice amp. If you plan on playing live (in front of a crowd) often I would recommend a little more expensive amp though.
yea thanks now i just need to learn how to use it its confunsing me when i have ti on clean it has a time delay but i cant figue how to turn it off : (
For those about to rock
We salute you
Quote by ljones606
yea thanks now i just need to learn how to use it its confunsing me when i have ti on clean it has a time delay but i cant figue how to turn it off : (

You turn the knob with the modulation effects down.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i did tunred down both of them snd it stil does it
For those about to rock
We salute you
Try it again.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
whos has msn so they can teach me songs
For those about to rock
We salute you

Teach yourself songs. Go get tabs.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
dude i just need help of what tabs to learn everything is so hard to me
For those about to rock
We salute you
Learn whatever you want buddy. Just don't go over your skill level.

You might want to go learn your chords first. Go get chord diagrams.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
http://www.guitaralliance.com/images/openchords.gif

all of them start at the nut.

The 'X' means don't play the string.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
: o i mean give me one that is easy in ur opinion Please
For those about to rock
We salute you
i want tabs that are easy : ) no chords
For those about to rock
We salute you
1: Don't double post
2: Tabs will have chords because songs have chords.
3: You're really in the wrong forum for asking for advice.
i think all songs have chords, and the easy ones are all chords for the most part. Play some eagles, those are mostly easy, just work on strumming patterns
dude i just started playing guitar less then 2 months ago -.- and idk sh!t about fourms im just a 14 year old kid asking for help
For those about to rock
We salute you
I'm not shawging you or anything but you need to be independant man. I mean, asking for help is one thing. Asking people to take time to find tabs that you can easily get yourself is a bit much.

You can tell if it's too hard for you by looking at it or trying to learn them. If you can't do it, keep on trying. If you get stuck, ask for help.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
i think i need lessons.. what do lesson teach anyways
For those about to rock
We salute you
Quote by ljones606
i think i need lessons.. what do lesson teach anyways

Go check out the Guitar Basics forum and post for help there.
Quote by ljones606
i just bought the amp today for 100 dollars is this good in yourr all opinion?

no, spiders are ass sucking amps in my experience
/thread
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

If you're just starting the learning process then the best thing to do is learn major chords first, then minors, and then work on barre chords. Once you have chords down it makes playing the guitar a lot more enjoyable because you can generally play whatever you want. Obviously crunching chords can be boring, so to spice it up find songs within genres that you like that you think would be easy and then go download the tab. I would check out the program PowerTab (its free), and you can find PT tabs right here at Ultimate Guitar. Its a good program because it gives you a metronome while the song plays out, plus it plays a midi of the song to help you with nuances. There are some good threads around here that have lists of songs ranging from novice to master class, so I'd suggest searching around and finding something that suits you. As someone said, try to be independent when you're because you'll eventually want to craft your own sound. Also getting lessons would probably be a good idea if you can afford them.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
I have the 15 Watt Spider III.

It is a good amp for practicing, especially for the extremely new guitarist who is new with effects.

The effects on it are good for hanging around, but I bought a Multi-effect pedal for the ease of use.

The only problem with the clean channel is that the flanger and the delay are automatically set on there, so you have to turn the knobs up then down when you go on it. That gets pretty annoying.

Overall, just use the Spider III if you are practicing. If you want to go bigger, get a Marshall half-stack or full-stack.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Am i the only one who hate smileys like -.- ^_____^ <.<.

****ing wanabee wapanesse kids

Who agree?
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Am i the only one who hate smileys like -.- ^_____^ <.<.

****ing wanabee wapanesse kids

Who agree?

Um... Bit Random don't you think. Plus if your gonna take the piss out of the japs then spell it right. J apanes e.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by thenextkirk92
Um... Bit Random don't you think. Plus if your gonna take the piss out of the japs then spell it right. J apanes e.

Wapanesse = Someone trying to act japanesse
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Wapanesse = Someone trying to act japanesse

No, Wapanese = Someone 'trying' to be Japanese.
RULE BRITANNIA
I have a Line 6 spider lll , its good for yeah bed room practice.. mine is a 30 watt.. its pretty loud, just touching the knob its like whoah blasted!! crazzi..I like it its good to use. but what its more like a practice amp? If so, than what is a great amp to own like.. public, practiced.. pretty much anything? I've been eyeing up a marshall amp for awhile,, but not sure if its what i want..
:: ::
Quote by tmfiore
I have the 15 Watt Spider III.

It is a good amp for practicing, especially for the extremely new guitarist who is new with effects.

The effects on it are good for hanging around, but I bought a Multi-effect pedal for the ease of use.

The only problem with the clean channel is that the flanger and the delay are automatically set on there, so you have to turn the knobs up then down when you go on it. That gets pretty annoying.

Overall, just use the Spider III if you are practicing. If you want to go bigger, get a Marshall half-stack or full-stack.

Why the hell is this thread bumped?

Hey, I that was when I had a ****ty tone ear. I am embarrased.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by ljones606

turn the delay and modulation effects off, then hold down the clean channel button until it blinks. that way, whenever you go back to clean, the settings you just saved will be there. your lucky i told you this and i didnt just tell you to read the ****ing manual like you should've before asking obvious questions
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.