A fairly progressive song (damn time sigs ), and fairly black metallish (well, in the Kathaarsys/Emperor vein of black metal).

Urm, nothing really to say, except I really like the big epic sounding ending.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
blk.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Excellent use of time signatures! They all sounded natural and not forced. Acoustic interlude reminds me of Opeth, in that you used minor chords moving around, very dark sound.

Transition from 127 to 128 was a little choppy, so was from 133-134. Perhaps a measure in between with a drum fill, or some sort of crescendo to smoothen it out?

Other than that great stuff! A solo somewhere in there would have been sick, but hey, it's all good.

Mine's the one right below yours, so check it out when you have a chance,

Thanks.
Thanks for teh crit.

Will return the favor.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Aug 25, 2008,
PM sent.
Attachments:
gp4.zip

Quote by eggsandham2
Damn, those were some hot riffs, and the acoustic break was outstanding. Only complaints I have is that I thought the acoustic work after the last distortion part was anticlimactic. The epic riffing, to my ears, should have been last. Also, the transition into said riffing was harsh and too dissonant.

Other than that, peachy, man, that was great, best I've seen from you yet.

Free crit.
Thanks for changing it to gp4. ok well the first few bars i found really boring. But bar 10 on however was a very very nice set of chords, even from 18. The big classical bit got good for me after bar 48 when it got dark. i know it may sound silly but it sounds very Europern. Again bar 65, wasnt liking to be honest. i rather enjoyed the Folky peice though. the distorted guitar behind the new progression got anoying. The Epic moment was so prog rock. 126 was wicked and the outro was very appropriate.

Cheers