Leeds/Reading Festival thread.
Saw them at Leeds, very mediocre even though I love the band.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Leeds/Reading Festival thread.
Saw them at Leeds, very mediocre even though I love the band.

so is this link reading? thats a better performance than others..recently. Maybe its the high quality button.
First couple of songs were fine, until it dawned upon me that I was listening to the same thing over and over and over again, so we left. Gutted that I missed One and Last Caress though.
what a bunch of gays. what did you listen to in full then..the fuking ting tings!?!
I thought they were awesome, best band at the festival IMO.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only" is what it says.

Quote by filthandfury
First couple of songs were fine, until it dawned upon me that I was listening to the same thing over and over and over again, so we left. Gutted that I missed One and Last Caress though.

they played last caress? *squirt*
I thought they looked brilliant at Reading. Didn't hear anything from the Leeds set, though.
Last edited by frusciante_50 at Aug 25, 2008,
I liked them! my friend i was with was ill all Sunday night, so i stood near the back of the crowd with another one of my friends too. We were the loudest ****ers there shame we weren't closer in, but we certainly were the back of the field represent!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by venom0014
"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only" is what it says.

they played last caress? *squirt*

Unlucky darts..maybe try tv links ive heard that has a lot of bbc stuff on it.