Yes, our dear MrDURPEEDURP has finally decided to put his creative writing skill he has used back in the past such as the likes of the Average Joe story thread.

My plot of the story is flawless and I actually plan on making a movie script out of it
and submitting both of them out to be professionally reviewed and see if they can be
a stepping stone to a possible career in writing/scripting/?directing?
I've finally realized that something i'm good at and passionate about besides music and that is more reasonable than making it in a band, is becoming a (script)writer

It's going to be a very long process and I plan on taking several months to write the book although the ideas and everything down to single lines keep flowing into my head and haven't left (thankfully). And besides I'll have to go through long reviews and edits and maybe inserting more detail etc. etc.
The movie script will also be taking some time but most likely not as long being that it is going to be almost done directly from the book.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself so i'll stop there,
and when I have a lot more writing done i'll give a little preview of the story

At the moment I have a notebook with 5 and a 1/2 pages done and im going to continue it on the computer so the process can be done quicker and reviewed/edited easier.

The name of it is "Perfect Vision"
Stop posting in the Pit and get back to writing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Why not use this thread to show us how it's going step by step? I'm very interested.
Quote by Aramis
Why not use this thread to show us how it's going step by step? I'm very interested.

That's the idea

But if I leaked every bit of detail out of it, then it could be easily stolen from me

But I plan on doing what I can to keep it progressing and keep you all interested
Quote by Aramis

this
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I starting writing one last school year, i got pretty far, and i actually think it was decent. I didn't finish it. But i thought it could have killed. But in the end, if no one is going to see it, and it's just going to sit there for eternity, it's just a waste of time.

That's what I realized.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Could you give a basic plot summary?

I could give you the overview of the story I wrote ahead of time to explain what the
story is like and what someone would read should they pick it up and read the back of the book if you'd like.

It wasn't extremely well thought out, but at the moment it happens to work well enough to the point where I don't mind showing people.
Quote by Pedalboard
I starting writing one last school year, i got pretty far, and i actually think it was decent. I didn't finish it. But i thought it could have killed. But in the end, if no one is going to see it, and it's just going to sit there for eternity, it's just a waste of time.

That's what I realized.

That sucks, but mine isn't going to sit there for eternity
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
That's the idea

But if I leaked every bit of detail out of it, then it could be easily stolen from me

But I plan on doing what I can to keep it progressing and keep you all interested

True, and it would also ruin the movie for us when it's made. Looking forward to it.
I've got a couple of ideas for a few plots for a novel which i plan on writing sometime when i've got the time...
Till then i've also got this graphic novel idea which i might get to working on much sooner...
If you ever need any help with it or anything, I've been writing for a while, so just give me a shout. I mean, most of what I've done isn't really of a professional quality (yet), but I'll be glad to help.

Either way, I hope you make it big, man. Especially because there aren't as many good book coming out as there used to be.
I'm moving towards this. I have to stop being lazy and actually read more often but.....um I figure I should start writing now as I go Uni in a month.
if you ever run out of this creativity, i would recomend this book, An Artist Way: a spiritual path to higher creativity

I know a lot of writers and musicians who have read this book and have become more and more creative... try it out, i just started and i like it.
'85 Fender Reissue '75 Jazz Bass ---> Ashdown MAG300h
Schecter C/SH-1 ---> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
That's the idea

US? NEVAR!
Quote by Phishead42
if you ever run out of this creativity, i would recomend this book, An Artist Way: a spiritual path to higher creativity

I know a lot of writers and musicians who have read this book and have become more and more creative... try it out, i just started and i like it.

i must have a look at that book...
Quote by Pedalboard

That's what I realized.

Honestly, if it was a waste of time because no one else would see it, you're not a writer and shouldn't ever bother trying to write. Writing should be done just for the sake of writing, and should be for your own satisfaction at having completed something. I'm betting it wasn't decent and couldn't have killed, mostly because it doesn't seem like you honestly thought much of it. Why would you assume it was just going to sit there? If you thought it was good, why would you not try to have it published?

And to TS, good luck on both counts. You don't really have to worry about continuing your first draft on the computer, because it's really easy to edit spelling & grammar while you're typing a handwritten draft up, and it prevents you from starting to skim over stuff.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
www.wordplayer.com

This is the best screenwriting site on the web. It is my bible. Look at the columns section. It will teach you everything you need to know about screenwriting. There's a lot more craft involved than most people give it credit for.
Can't stop the signal.
I'd do that, but it'd cut into my fapping time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I want to direct, so if you get somewhere, hook me up with some producers eh?
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
I could write a book, but there's no WAY i could write a movie script. Too much to worry about other than the actual story.