i was walking home today and i got hit in the head with something. i look up and there's a squirrel in the tree above me eating and dropping acorns (i think they were acorns). I was like WTF theres no acorns this time of year, then it dropped another one. i considered the ethics of throwing stuff back at it, but by the time i found something it was gone. damn them rascally squirrels

discuss similar incidents, why u love/hate squirrels, and the possibility of the squirrels organizing an uprising and enslaving the human race.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
What, You mean you missed the CNN headline?
Don't think your the first man, that **** has been happening all today.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
a squirrel seriously jumped down from a tree at me, only to miss by a couple of inches

...it was soo scary
Quote by One on Sunday
a squirrel seriously jumped down from a tree at me, only to miss by a couple of inches

...it was soo scary

that reminds me of another one...

my dad was driving through this area where the trees made like an upsidedown V (^) and a squirrel jumped out and landed on his windshield. he just turned on the windshield wipers
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
I'd murder the son of a bitch. Burn his tree down with his family in it.

I suggest a lynchin'.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Lol awwe. When I was little I had a baby squirrel for a little. It fell out of a tree so me and my neighbor nursed it back to health then let it go.
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
I ran at a squirell once and it start running in circles. I thought it had rabies so I left.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I shot a pregnant squirrel, and I got it stuffed and it hangs on the wall in my room now.

I didn't know it was pregnant at the time. Had I known, I wouldn't have shot it.
Btw, squirrels honestly taste exactly like chicken. If you ever get the chance to have barbequed (sp) squirrel, try it.
God damn those teenage punk squirrels. Bring a flak cannon next time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by IEatOrphans
My entire family got raped by squirrels. I **** you not.

It wasn't me. D:

Quote by Silence&Requiem
...possibility of the squirrels organizing an uprising and enslaving the human race.

Who told you!?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
ohh and squirrels are ninjas. this one squirrel at my aunts house likes to tease the cat. the squirrel is either stupid are the god dam smartest thing ive ever seen. it will jump in the air over the cat and play around with it. i was watching like WTF.
Quote by One on Sunday

...it was soo scary

Reminds me of a story in the papers a good while back. There was some park in England where someone buried cocaine (I think they were stashing it and coming back for it or something) - except the squirrels discovered it. They became addicted of course, and they started attacking random passers-by in search of their beloved coke.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I remember one time I was bike riding and I stopped because I saw something on the sidewalk. It turned out that it was a dead squirrel that had been charred black and had all the fur burnt off of it because it chewed threw an electrical wire
I ran over a squirrel once...

Does that count?
My signature has doubled...
squirrels made my friend have to get complete surgery on her face

rodent bastards.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.