to those of you who recieve/purchase guitar magazines
Which is prefered: Guitar World or Guitar Player?
Guitar World. But the last few issues have gone downhill a little. Herman Ri is on the new cover, and Slipknot on the one before? come on!

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Guitar World. But the last few issues have gone downhill a little. Herman Ri is on the new cover, and Slipknot on the one before? come on!

Herman Li = legend

Anyway before The dragonforce bashing begins I would say Guitar world, only because its the only one I've got out of the two
Guitar World FTW.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Gwftw
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
guitar player is more technically minded, focusing on lesser known players with tons of talent. Guitar world focuses on mostly mainstream rock/metal. personally, i get both. the two combined give a very well rounded view of guitar playing.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Guitar World coz of the hot chicks they use for the holiday issues.....mmmmm.....*goes and makes love to his wife*
Quote by Megadeth2011

Yeah, I got that one yesterday. Dragon Force is a joke, but to think GW is now marketing them to newly learning, impressionable people is just scary. We're going to have an army of finger-tapping, Pac Man sounding, whammy bar waging, douches.

Rwahhhh!! Guitar Player is much better. A lot more focus on guitar, rather than news/history of the 5 bands GW always talks about.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by Megadeth2011

herman Ri understand but what the **** slipknots awesome dude
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
herman Ri understand but what the **** slipknots awesome dude

Aww thats so cute a Slipknot fan, havent heard from one in years.
Wasn't to sure they had any anymore.

Now more on topic...GW for life!
My signature has doubled...