Page 1 of 5
Can someone else say they've felt this way before...

I look at my past and see nothing. Nothing Special or good or anything. I look at my future and I don't see any changes. I've always been like this and I'm really tired of it. I just sit in my house all day, I play guitar but that's basicly all I ever do.

If the only reason to live is for:

Parties
Drinking
Sex
Money
Smoking
Items

then I don't see a point in life. Simply.
There is no point in life, just enjoy your short time alive and wait for death to come.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Just get drunk, **** you girlfriend/whoever, buy cool **** etc etc, or have a meaningful relationship with someone, like a dog. Then you should be in a swashbuckling mood
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.
Quote by Just Andrew
There is no point in life, just enjoy your short time alive and wait for death to come.

That was an emo statement.... But I'm sorry you feel that way, man... Sometimes I feel like that, too... :/
You were born, therefore your details are on record somewhere, so you do exist.

If you're so bored of your life, get off your arse and do something. Nobody cares what, just do it, make yourself happy.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
just kill urself.....hahaha jk theres a meaning in everyones life
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by venom0014
you exist in my heart

TS is a heartworm?

anyways, just get drunk.
my best advice is to simply, grow a pair and do something about it. no one's comming on a white steed to save you from your worthlessness. you gotta go and do ****. fate and destiny is a crock of ****, go out, meet people, have an adventure don't come home until 5 in the morning....two days after you left... live a little. you decide if you exist or not.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by nan0
Parties
Drinking
Sex
Money
Smoking
Items

Those are some pretty good things man come on.

Here pretty soon your gonna sound like this...
"Wah I'm so emo sex doesn't even appeal to me, i'd rather sit in my room and listen to Dashboard Confesional and shave my leg's"

^You
My signature has doubled...
Sometimes I feel that way too, man. Don't worry, eventually something will happen and your mind will change.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Fender1424
That was an emo statement.... But I'm sorry you feel that way, man... Sometimes I feel like that, too... :/
Really?

I stated to enjoy your short time, it would have been more emo if I said 'just cut yourself and hope for death' ( )

But there isn't a point, no point for life or death, it just happens. Enjoy your time is what I mean...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I think the question that is heaviest in all of our hearts is...

How could you ever want more than all of that. I simply don't believe it!
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by nan0

sounds like a personal problem...
What are you waiting for?

Dump yourself into a huge tank of Formaldehyde, and request they send you to be exhibited at the Tate Modern under "An Hero"

EDIT: Or, Prozac and a job will do wonders for you.
ummm midlife crisis anyone?

dude what you need is a motorcycle, i used to fell like this all the time till i started biking, never been happier
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Well get your arse out the house and do something then!

Go volunteer for something.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

there is relly much more in life than just Parties Drinking Sex Money Smoking Items. All these stuff form part of the sensitive "world" there is much more than that. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave apparently you are chained to ingnorance. Apart from all that, Heavy Metal is what you need :P or a good go-karts race or a speedball match :P
I'm not meaning to preach, but that void is often filled when you become active in a religion/

A lot of people I know became a lot happier when they converted to Christianity.

I'm not expecting you to take me seriously, but you have nothing to lose by the sound of it.
The point in life is quite simply to live as long as you can and reproduce to ensure the survival of your species. It's the point of human life, animal life, and plant life. The rest is just bull****, so make it fun.
Quote by John Spartan
Those are some pretty good things man come on.

Here pretty soon your gonna sound like this...
"Wah I'm so emo sex doesn't even appeal to me, i'd rather sit in my room and listen to Dashboard Confesional and shave my leg's"

^You

I hardly listen to alot of music. I dislike most of it.

I never shaved my legs, and I could care less about sex to be honest. The connection of body parts is overrated.
how old are you

if >= 21
goto bar;

//do that 3 nights a week and keep a positive attitude until you meet some ppl to hang out with regularly. //being around people helps combat this kind of attitude

if < 21
wait_for_college;

don't kill yourself, cause then you'll be reborn a mouse or a cricket or something, and those can't play guitar

/thread
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Oh well. Either start enjoying it, or don't whine.

Point in life: reproduction.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by LordBishek
What are you waiting for?

Dump yourself into a huge tank of Formaldehyde, and request they send you to be exhibited at the Tate Modern under "An Hero"

EDIT: Or, Prozac and a job will do wonders for you.

I have a Job.
Quote by nan0
I hardly listen to alot of music. I dislike most of it.

I never shaved my legs, and I could care less about sex to be honest. The connection of body parts is overrated.

Now you've just creeped me out.

I have a Job.

Doing what?
Of course you exist, silly. People are reading a post you made on a web forum.

first post in a month/
Join the army and go to Iraq or Afghanistan and fight there you will see how great you life really is when you see how the people from either country are
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
You're always special to someone.

Learn it.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy

You'll grow out of it, man.
            -\_/-
            Quote by Fred1000000
            BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
            it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
            Quote by bobby_splax
            my best advice is to simply, grow a pair and do something about it. no one's comming on a white steed to save you from your worthlessness. you gotta go and do ****. fate and destiny is a crock of ****, go out, meet people, have an adventure don't come home until 5 in the morning....two days after you left... live a little. you decide if you exist or not.

exactly i was the same way and kinda still am but not as bad i almost have a girlfriend lol anyways just have a day where your not allowed in your house from 11am until 11pm or something and just go... anywhere and do something meet some people do somethging
            Quote by Mackawade
            i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
            Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
            You make it sound as if I'm pregnant. I should of just kept this to myself.
            Quote by nan0

I look at my past and see nothing. Nothing Special or good or anything. I look at my future and I don't see any changes. I've always been like this and I'm really tired of it. I just sit in my house all day, I play guitar but that's basicly all I ever do.

Parties
            Drinking
            Sex
            Money
            Smoking
            Items

You've gotta change your priorities. Thats your problem. Find new and better priorities.
            Thats not what one should solely live for. There's a lot more to this world that just all those superficial things.

I live for creativity. I always have this drive and desire in me to create something amazing. Something i can relate to. Something other can try to relate to as well. A piece of art for the years to come to adore. Much better than all that sex and money.

Its called life. The way you see and perceive it. It can both be pointless and the best gift you could ever get. I don't think even 10 lifetimes would be enough for me to do all the things i wanna do in this world.
            Quote by nan0

Parties
            Drinking
            Sex
            Money
            Smoking
            Items

Those are all pretty great things though...
            It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
            Quote by \m/-Metallica
            Join the army and go to Iraq or Afghanistan and fight there you will see how great you life really is when you see how the people from either country are
            That made me think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMOD8sjeXA&feature=related
            Quote by Teh Forest King
            Quote by bendystraw
            Of course you exist, silly. People are reading a post you made on a web forum.

first post in a month/

No, I'm a cycle of memories.

Quote by tincho
            there is relly much more in life than just Parties Drinking Sex Money Smoking Items. All these stuff form part of the sensitive "world" there is much more than that. Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave apparently you are chained to ingnorance. Apart from all that, Heavy Metal is what you need :P or a good go-karts race or a speedball match :P

I've went go karting.. wth lol.
            Page 1 of 5