So, I love my HSS strat and all, but it only has 21 frets . Some of the songs I play need more than that, and my epiphone is nearly unplayable, I'm seriously considering selling it.

Anyway, I figure I might as well get a guitar with 24 frets, since it gives some more room to play. I also need it to have a whammy bar, and I would like a blue guitar, since they always look really nice to me.

I only found three guitars that fit these specs, and didn't really like the Ibanez. So the last two choices are the ESP LTD MH400 or the Jackson DKMG Dinky. I know that double locking tremolos are supposed to be risky, but I don't have anywhere near me that I could try the ESP. I'll probably check out the Jackson when I get the chance, but until then, are there any other guitars in these specs that I should consider?

ESP

Jackson
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
ESP.
Jackson is extremely close though. It's really up to you. Both guitars freakin' rock.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
maybe take a look at a Dean Vendetta if you want the strat shape, but it will probably not even hold a candle to the jackson or the ESP
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.