Hello my names Brad and I'm willing to spend $1700! cash for a mint or near mint condition silver beveled WASHBURN Dime 3ST USA STEALTH WITH HARD-SHELL CASE.

Contact me if you if you have a Korean made Washburn 3st Dime Stealth aswell...

There is some one on this forum that is willing to sell one I know it!

If you have one and are willing to sell it who ever you are e-mail me at brad_brunette@hotmail.com or call me at #(705) 497-7614.

Ohh yeah
Or I will trade my mint condition 100 watt Krank Krankenstein (Dimebag Darrell Signature) AMP Head and my Dean Dime-o-Flame MLwith hard-shell case for it!!!!
Ohh yeah
There is no thread for classifieds on the Boogie board, I mentioned I was looking for a 3st on a few posts on the The BSG CUSTOMER COLLECTIONS thread...

I even asked that Eric guy that runs Boogie Street, he said he doesn't have any 3st usa stealths, he said something about not having any since 2005...SH%ttY
Ohh yeah
but I left a message on the answering machine over their asking about the Korean made Washburn 3st Dime Stealth afet that, no call back yet.....still waiting
Ohh yeah
Quote by brad22386
There is no thread for classifieds on the Boogie board, I mentioned I was looking for a 3st on a few posts on the The BSG CUSTOMER COLLECTIONS thread...

I even asked that Eric guy that runs Boogie Street, he said he doesn't have any 3st usa stealths, he said something about not having any since 2005...SH%ttY

Damn, uh, I'll keep an eye out I guess.
I now know that their is no such thing as a Washburn 3st Dime Stealth, wups...
Ohh yeah
is this so you can pose as your guitar hero infront of a mirror at home with all of his signature gear?
Quote by ClementWave
is this so you can pose as your guitar hero infront of a mirror at home with all of his signature gear?

hehe burn...
seriously though go to the washburn forum they might be able to help you out