Hey all,

Alright, so I live in Canada, and I'm wanting to send a letter to a girl I met, who lives over in England (Shropshire, to be exact). Anyways, how exactly do I go about this? Is it just like sending a normal letter? I'd like it to be express shipped (flown) if possible, but I don't know how I'd do that. Any ideas? I heard it takes 6 weeks to make it over there normally, and that's a little long. So if anyone could share some insight on these postal mysteries, I'd love to hear what ya gotta say.
It's never going to work between you two, just give up now and save on postage.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by RPGoof
Put it in a glass bottle and throw it in the ocean.

Exactly.

You should have hot letter-sex with her... and post each letter.
Quote by Jericho114
It's never going to work between you two, just give up now and save on postage.

First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
he asks for email in letter
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
Not one of those things helped really... I mean, the message in the bottle is alright, but what if it washes up on shore in like... South Africa?

E-mail is too impersonal, sorta deal. I thought about it, but writing it seemed more genuine.

And this is only the first letter, so maybe I'll post these sex letters after I see what happens.

Oh yeah, Jericho. Thanks for that.

EDIT: I do have her email; we talk on MSN all the time, but it's not good enough.
http://www.canadapost.ca/Personal/Support/FAQ.aspx#2

Quote by the freakin CANADIAN POST OFFICE
Q. I sent a letter to a destination outside of Canada. When can I expect it to arrive?
A. Sending a letter to a U.S.A. or International destination is not subject to guaranteed delivery standards. However, the service expectation for such mailings is usually 4-6 business days for the U.S.A., and 4-7 business days for International destinations.

Sometime I wonder if you eejits have any, and I do mean any common sense.

Logical place to look for postage info? Try the post office.
^ He's a funny guy, why do any of your own research when you can go directly to the most reliable source in the world! The pit.
Quote by freedoms_stain
http://www.canadapost.ca/Personal/Support/FAQ.aspx#2

Sometime I wonder if you eejits have any, and I do mean any common sense.

Logical place to look for postage info? Try the post office.

Wow, finally, good help.

I probably could've done that, but now I see that it won't even take that long, so I'm not worried. I'm walking to the post office tomorrow.

EDIT: I was afraid to come to the Pit in the first place. :|
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Not one of those things helped really... I mean, the message in the bottle is alright, but what if it washes up on shore in like... South Africa?

E-mail is too impersonal, sorta deal. I thought about it, but writing it seemed more genuine.

And this is only the first letter, so maybe I'll post these sex letters after I see what happens.

Oh yeah, Jericho. Thanks for that.

EDIT: I do have her email; we talk on MSN all the time, but it's not good enough.

No problem man, anytime to help a fellow Canadian out. I'am feeling pretty good about saving you forty-five cents, I think I'll treat myself to a beer.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
No problem man, anytime to help a fellow Canadian out. I'am feeling pretty good about saving you forty-five cents, I think I'll treat myself to a beer.

Well, I'm not homeless, so forty-five cents isn't too much of a big deal. How about I send the letter anyways? I mean, it's worth a shot.

And how the **** does everyone just assume it's a love letter/sex letter? Well, it is the Pit, so... I guess I answered my own question...