Page 1 of 5
I've been looking back at the past school year, and I've realized I did some pretty eccentric things.

For a few examples, one day HolyWars90 and I went to school dressed in scrubs. We carried clipboards and pens with us, and asked people if they were checking in or visiting as they entered the school.

Another day, I went around with one of my friends. We were holding purple sombreros and blasting the Oompa Loompa song on his iPod dock.

I've also worn a rice farmer hat to school.

What are some strange things you've done at school?
Went to class and studied hard in hope's of making the country I live in a stronger place.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Went to class and studied hard in hope's of making the country I live in a stronger place.

FREAK!
I had consensual sex in the missionary position under the covers with the lights off.
One time i thought my ass stunk.
So i like bent over in my chair kinnda waving my hand from my crotch to my face, waving the air twards my face to see if i smelled of ass, and all you could hear was this really loud sniffing noise.
Sniff, sniff, sniff
Anyways like everyone in the whole class was looking at me when i came up for air. I just looked at'em and went back to it...
Coz i didn't smell anything the first time, and i was just making sure
My signature has doubled...
homework...everyone else told me it was supposed to be done at home, but im a rebel
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
ummm i had a BBQ on the roof...

Went to a fast food place and ordered 78 hotdogs and randomly gave them out..

i did more **** just can't remember
I dry humped a tree.

Does this mean I am cool?
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
We had a toothpaste fight on the last day of school. Everyone was minty and sticky but it was fun.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Carl6661
I dry humped a tree.

Does this mean I am cool?

no, you have to wet hump a tree to be cool, sorry bubba
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
went to school in tight fit sparkled pants.

I can't think of an good ones at the moment though...
Quote by ratm92
no, you have to wet hump a tree to be cool, sorry bubba

I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
we put food in a ceiling tile at the start of the year. and near the end of the year there were mice started running around the lunch room!
The student council blended a mystery drink , to see who could drink ti fastest, on the stage. It had like liver and ketchup and stuff liek that, after a couple gulps i gagged and spit up in front of the cafeteria. I go to a catholic school n i wore a "jew cap" ( dunno what its called or how to spell it) to my classes
Quote by Ebshabutiee
I had consensual sex in the missionary position under the covers with the lights off.

Umm, +1, but in the music room.....
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Few friends of mine went to school in KISS make ups.

It wasn't Halloween.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I'm also the guy who always yells stuff out during classes. I can't really think of any specific examples, but yeah.
me and my best friend went in full 80s drag.

we are talking leather jackets, hair teased out to the fullest, and spandex.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
on the last day of school, a couple of buddys and i stuck ourselves in trash cans and bowled at each other with them
Half of my chem class seceded from the rest of the class and started the Communist Country of the Back Row. We announced our independence, read our constitution to the class, recited our pledge of allegiance, and moved our desks to the back of the room. My teacher was fine with it as long as we moved our desks back at the end of class.
I don't really do weird things like that at school to be honest... Never really saw the appeal.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
I scared emo kids out a corner with loud guitars and MEGA distortion. I also ambushed one of my friends with a barrage of Nerf bullets.
i sat in my corner and wasted four years doodling and writing, now im going to a university with a scholarship and a grant with admittance to some supposedly prestigious business school.

EDIT:

and i would randomly bring my guitar once in a while, i think i did it three times total, but it was enough.

the last time i did it i brought a mini amp clipped to my belt and walked around the halls while playing.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

That made me lol pretty hard. Thanks.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
My old school only had about 120 people in the highschool. theres was only one hall. so one day after detention i was bored. so i opened up all the lockers in our one hall, and ran down the hall slamming them all shut..it was awesome

also....sodium+water=blown up lab

umm......oh yeh, once i took a sub's phone, and got her number. then my friend called the teacher that was sick with the sub's phone.

in computer apps we would stick paper clips and crap in the fans on the back of the computers, and it would make loud buzzy noises. on valentines day we shoved candy hearts into the fans.....little candy bullets flyin everywhere.

thats all can think of now, we did so much crap at that school and never got in trouble, one of the pro's of small schools. oh the memories.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Well, whenever my Geography class got in trouble the teacher would say wed all have to stay 10 mintues after class, and then rush for the busses, so me and This girl who go on the same bus told to teacher our bus leaves really early and we had to go, so we just kinda skipped the punishment. yeah, im a rebel

I did Air guitar on a cafeteria table once, though.
this one time, i didnt use a number two pencil.

but what can i say, im a rebel.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Today was our first day back.

Our History teacher has a bad habit of making typos in his notes. I walk in, sit down front and center to see the SmartBoard system we have, and notice an announcement he had typed up for our first day. He wrote "Summary" as "Summery" and I said "Hey look! FIRST TYPO OF THE YEAR! YESSSSSSSSSSS"

He looked at me strange, but our whole class was rolling on the floors.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
well this isn't me but i thought it was hilarious when it happened. some dude instead of bringing his cell phone accidentally brought his home phone, then it got taken away in class lol.
My school does '80s day, Hippie Day and the like every now and then. I have fun with them.

This year, I'm going to borrow my bro's RR3, get my Micro Crube, and go to school looking like a member of Twisted Sister.
I caught a kid masturbating in the changeroom.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
haha a couple years ago we all had to take a health course and we had a big unit about eating disorders... one day we spent the whole class watching movies about/talking about bulemia(sp?)... on the way out of class i said (loud enough for the teacher to hear me) 'i learned you can throw up to lose weight'

we basically relearned everything the next day

EDIT:
lol i forgot this year, i bought a bright yellow shirt for construction and wore it all day... not the worst ive done but its what ican think of right now
Last edited by keithmoon15 at Aug 25, 2008,
I wore a Tuxedo to school and ran around talking in an English accent. I also dove, rolled, and jumped into rooms and tackled random people.

I was flashed by a girl from England who had moved here that year, and she was pretty hot.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i slept through sophomore year and got a 2.8
got an A on the mile run
cut class...

....to go to another one (thats how cool our computer teacher is, lulz)

THE GAME got really old at my school thanks to me

the senior prank involved massive amounts of white mice
Quote by sixwingmortal
I caught a kid masturbating in the changeroom.

Haha you scared the hell out of me BTW...

I'm mean really have you ever heard of knocking!?
My signature has doubled...