hey what's up UG. i am the lead singer and guitarist of the pop-punk band something of significance. we recorded in a studio a little over a week ago, and we just got the final result, and it's now on our myspace. three of us are 16, and the drummer is 14

http://www.myspace.com/somethingofsignificance

the song is called "Stare Into the Stars" lemme know what you think. and yes there are tempo changes

oh and i know the old recordings are crap lol. and if you are just gonna say "pop-punk sucks", no need to post.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
I actually thought it was really good, I mean I like alot of rock from Pink Floyd to the Beatles, From Iron Maiden to My Chem, the used, and taking back sunday. I really liked it, I didnt get some of the tempo changes, but heres how id sum it up. It has the rhythm style of rise against(tempo changes), the musicianship(riffs) of 90's blink 182, and the vocals of an early tbs Adam Lazzara. I dont know if you know what any of that means, but thats what I thought of
It sounds very polished, really good for a band your age.

But I think the singing is very forgettable in my opinion. He's good, but not something people would say, wow he's a great singer. Keep working though, you're young and there's potential.
thanks for the feedback guys! and i'll work on my vocals.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Quote by jizzo
I actually thought it was really good, I mean I like alot of rock from Pink Floyd to the Beatles, From Iron Maiden to My Chem, the used, and taking back sunday. I really liked it, I didnt get some of the tempo changes, but heres how id sum it up. It has the rhythm style of rise against(tempo changes), the musicianship(riffs) of 90's blink 182, and the vocals of an early tbs Adam Lazzara. I dont know if you know what any of that means, but thats what I thought of

and yeah man i know what you are talking about, i listen to those bands that you related us to, so yea. thanks man!
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
sounds great
really
it's just going to be super hard getting a label with an underage band
screw labels
just keep making music