Here is a cover of a true Metal song.

Few timing errors here and there, give as much feedback as possible.

Thanks

LINK: Ride The Lightning
Last edited by .:Blackened:. at Aug 25, 2008,
That was awful. More practice is needed.
Remember you're a wreck, an accident forget the freak you're just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, sh**, snort and blaspheme keep the heads cool and the engines run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
Link's being a bitch. Add to profile maybe?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Dr.Metal
That was awful. More practice is needed.

Its only been uploaded 5 mins, your response came much quicker than that.

So if you are goin to criticise, at least...1) Listen to it all and 2) [More Importantly] give constructive comment.

Thanks
Quote by TC1223
omg. did you play that in front of any people?

Is that criticism or praise?
Quote by .:Blackened:.
Its only been uploaded 5 mins, your response came much quicker than that.

So if you are goin to criticise, at least...1) Listen to it all and 2) [More Importantly] give constructive comment.

Thanks

1.) No more than a minute listen of that recording can tell me that you need more practice.

2.) I told you more practice is needed. How much more constructive criticism do you need? Just practice more and I'm sure you'll get better.
Remember you're a wreck, an accident forget the freak you're just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, sh**, snort and blaspheme keep the heads cool and the engines run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
Quote by Dr.Metal
1.) No more than a minute listen of that recording can tell me that you need more practice.

2.) I told you more practice is needed. How much more constructive criticism do you need? Just practice more and I'm sure you'll get better.

That is a little bit better.

But I told you that the timing is off, I didn't edit it with the backing track.

That was down to someone else because I am a n00b with all that.

Listen to the rest then give an opinion.

EDIT: Bear in mind I have only been laying down my guitar track for 2 weeks.
Last edited by .:Blackened:. at Aug 25, 2008,
1: i think the biggest thing you need to do is work on switching between the parts of the song. there are numerous times when you to struggle between verse, chorus and parts of the solos.

it was good though.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Aug 25, 2008,
needs work, even after listening to only about 15 seconds i'll say you need to clean that up
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The intro is really sloppy and the vibrato sounds really awkward. The riff after the intro is off time at the beginning and it sounds like you keep trying to catch up throughout the riff. The riff after that before the verse was better, you played that right and it seems you play that riff right throughout the song. I'm not sure if its mixing or something but every time you play this one certain riff it sounds like you miss the intro which throws you off time for the entire riff. The fast riffs after the chorus are a bit sloppy, not horrible though. You actually did a pretty good job on some parts of the solo, I was a bit surprised by it actually, a bit sloppy in some areas though especially in the second half where it gets faster. Work on some of your bends though.. some are really out of tune. I'd recommend really working on your rhythm playing.. it was a bit surprising you couldn't play some of the rhythms very cleanly but the solo you did a decent job on.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941763
Quote by Grimmy101
The intro is really sloppy and the vibrato sounds really awkward. The riff after the intro is off time at the beginning and it sounds like you keep trying to catch up throughout the riff. The riff after that before the verse was better, you played that right and it seems you play that riff right throughout the song. I'm not sure if its mixing or something but every time you play this one certain riff it sounds like you miss the intro which throws you off time for the entire riff. The fast riffs after the chorus are a bit sloppy, not horrible though. You actually did a pretty good job on some parts of the solo, I was a bit surprised by it actually, a bit sloppy in some areas though especially in the second half where it gets faster. Work on some of your bends though.. some are really out of tune. I'd recommend really working on your rhythm playing.. it was a bit surprising you couldn't play some of the rhythms very cleanly but the solo you did a decent job on.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941763

You are right but it is a rough recording, thank you.

Alot of work has to be done, I know that much.
man, ya it was kinda harsh, practice like the others said, no pun intended.
true crap
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination

ill own u @ guitar even though i suck.