Page 1 of 2
I work at an ice cream parlor. I'm surrounded by food all day, 10 hours a day. I work 50 hours a week, leaving me no time to exercise. Also being in an ice cream parlor, I have access to all the free junk food I want. I don't have much to do besides clean, serve people and eat. I know I sound like a fat and lazy teen but I don't have the time to go out and be active.

I need some kind of advice, or maybe a diet plan I could use will working in the ice cream place. Even natural appetite suppresants will help me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
put a treadmill in front of the register and run while you work.
As far as diets go, get some ****ing willpower and don't eat the icecream?
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Don't you get at least sunday off? If you do work out like a bodybuilder and eat like calista.

The more muscle you build the more fat you'll lose. Muscle consumes calories to maintain whether your not you're working out. One pound of muscle burns 50 cal an hour.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Exercise and eating right.
I know its hard to eat right in the situation you're in, but you reeaally have to avoid that food. Try to bring in your own food and just don't eat the ice cream.
As for "appetite supplements", don't try those. They're a waste of money and don't work.
Quote by Zan3
envisage ice cream like eating cum.

In some cases, that might not work.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by Joe-Fish
I work at an ice cream parlor. I'm surrounded by food all day, 10 hours a day. I work 50 hours a week, leaving me no time to exercise. Also being in an ice cream parlor, I have access to all the free junk food I want. I don't have much to do besides clean, serve people and eat. I know I sound like a fat and lazy teen but I don't have the time to go out and be active.

I need some kind of advice, or maybe a diet plan I could use will working in the ice cream place. Even natural appetite suppresants will help me.

Don't ****ing eat so much bitch!!!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
you can find the time to exercise, think of all the successful people who do.... they're not lazy potheads who do have all the free time they could want and they still find enough time to exercise

go run for half an hour, every day
Can anybody on this ****ing site not be completely worthless and give someone some legit advice every once in a while?
Self control. Do it.

Try taking somthing healthy to eat like carrot sticks or somthing so when you feel like eating you aren't gorging on ice cream.

Every time you go to snack on somthing at the shop, remind yourself that that's why you're a fatass in the first place (I used to be fat so I'm allowed to say that )

That and like sixwing said, exercise. And drink tons of water, it helps you lose fat.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
running doesnt take long and um....eat less ice cream? seems like a simple sulutin enough and if you hate running getr a elyptacle those work really well or ya know eat less ice cream...just cuz you can have it doesnt mean you have too
Quote by Survivalism
Can anybody on this ****ing site not be completely worthless and give someone some legit advice every once in a while?

No, and stop being a bitch, 08'er.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Quote by M<rockqer>M
In some cases, that might not work.

strawberry-blood&cum
chocolate-poo&
mint-bile n cum
orange sorbet-vomit

i used to work in burger king and it was damn near impossible to not eat there. we used to have whoppers with onion rings and bbq sauce we made up. FTW.
It's called self control. Just because teh ice cream is there doesn't mean you gots to eat it Additionally, just subsitute junk food for fruit, still tastes great and isn't half as bad for you. Excersise-wise, i dunno. I'm in soccer year round, keeps me in great shape...
I used to work in an ice cream shoppe as well. I gained a ton of weight. Really, all you can do is resist temptation. Pack a lunch, don't touch the stuff there. Also, there are things you can do to work out while there, like counter pushups and crap. Google "office workouts," it might help.
Walk to work?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Survivalism

Well, theoretically this thread should be closed and he should have posted in the "general health and nutrition" thread or there's also a thread geared towards exercise. I just don't have the heart to report his thread.
You work 50 hours a week? Jesus H. Christ!

On topic: Just be fat. It's easier.

Meh, it works for me.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Last edited by darthteet at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by Survivalism

You're too new to say shit.

TS: Exercise, and don't eat a lot of ice cream. Don't tell yourself that you might be able to do it. Tell yourself that you will. And do it. Also, this should really probably be discussed in the giant thread on health and nutrition.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
cut your lips off and super glue ur mouth together
and chop your hands off
...signature...
Quote by darthteet
You work 60 hours a week? Jesus H. Christ!

On topic: Just be fat. It's easier.

Meh, it works for me.

great american slogan there dude
dont eat ice cream. try jogging before you eat or breakfast for at least 10 minutes. Its better with an empty stomach because you have no recent calories to burn so you go direct to burning fat.

work your muscles. If you think you can't do anything in the ice cream parlor, just try to get the most active possible. When you have to clean, act like an ass on the same square meter or clean the complete parlor as most as you can. take little weights to your job and do something while sitting.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Joe-Fish

Well, first of all, I'd advise you to try and find a better job! Secondly, you need to cut down on sugar cravings and that, which, I'm sorry to say, requires a ****-load of willpower and eating less. When you get used to eating less (i.e. just the right amount you need), your stomach shrinks. This in turn helps you eat less, but you must stick to it! If you can't stop at having just one treat, then don't eat sugary **** (sweets, chocolate, ice-cream) at all. It's difficult, but you must stick to it to make it work. Hope this helps even a wee bit!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
medical weight loss, the shape of things too come.

i dont know how many people have that comercial, but i think its brilliant.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Quote by Zan3
great american slogan there dude

I'm not American.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah, cakemonster is right.

If its bothering you that much, get a better job. Get a job hauling hay bales or some ****.
Well, my stomach is kind of shrinking. I eat really small amounts, over time. It's just that I really don't have the access to get all the healthy food. I do eat a healthy breakfast every day though, it usually consists of fresh fruit too. It's just at work, I'm just a little hungry, so I'll make something really small to get me through it. An hour later I'll want another small thing thinking it won't affect me much because it's so small, but it has over time.

Is there anything that will suppress my cravings for the sugar and fats?

Quote by (brian)
Yeah, cakemonster is right.

If its bothering you that much, get a better job. Get a job hauling hay bales or some ****.

My parents own the icecream parlor and I won't get the good hours anywhere else.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Find a different job, i lost over 50 pounds at my job in about 6 months, amazing how much weight you lose when you get up and do something.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Joe-Fish

Is there anything that will suppress my cravings for the sugar and fats?

Eat sugars and fats. Seriously. Nought wrong with being fat.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by Joe-Fish
It's just that I really don't have the access to get all the healthy food.

I call BS. That's an excuse. They've had grocery stores for at least 60 years. As much as you work you should be able to get all the fruits and veggies you can tolerate. If you need transportation, explain the situation to your parents. I'm sure they'll be glad to help. However, it starts with you. If there's some aspect of weight loss you don't have access to, get it.

Figure it out. As long as you tell yourself "I can't", you wont.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
just don't eat. You are not going to die for not eating you mini meals. Actually, its good to eat 3 rations of food dividing them in 5 foods per day, but you are getting the concept wrong.

Take an apple, a banana, whatever to your parlor. When you are hungry, eat your fruit. Every time you eat, your body starts burning fat, but if you eat more than what your body is burning, you gain weight. Thats why bodybuilders eat various portions of salad during the day.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Page 1 of 2