And I couldn't pee. That's right. Woke up delusional in the hospital from anesthesia, and apparently they have to make sure you can pee before taking out the IV. I sat in the ****ing room for 7 hours cause the anesthesia ****ed with my bladder. They were going to stick a tube up my urethra to make me pee but I finally let it out.

Is that normal?
Peace.
Last edited by crazygluedmybut at Aug 25, 2008,
Thanks a lot! I've been having a lot of problems lately with my wisdom teeth, and now you've just made me **** bricks!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

At least they didn't shove a tube up your dick.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I've never heard of it happening, but hey normal is subjective.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Catheters suck. you get leakage and everything. you should be thankful they didn't tho or that it wasn't that you couldn't ****.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
when i got mine out they just took out the IV and sent me on my way
there was no pee inquiry of any sort
i am not able to pee...
and i didnt get my wisdom teeth pulled out
...signature...
I call shenanigans, I've never heard of such a thing and I know a lot of people, including myself, who have undergone this procedure.
damn they definitely didn't do that for me. I woke up at my computer watching Star Wars.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
man i got a catheter once cause i have a bladder infection and i couldnt pee for like 3 days, so man those things are definatly BIGGER then your pee hole they DO NOT feel good they didnt use anesthetics just good old pee pee luber-upper
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by daytripper75
weird. they didnt check to see if i could pee before i left.

I think it depends on the doctor.
Peace.
happened to me when I had surgery either from anesthesia or morphine, surgery was in the afternoon, and i couldn't piss until like 1 AM, even though I had to go as soon as I woke up
i get mine out tomorrow. wonderful.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Uhh, i was in the hospital for 30 mins, went in, took 'em out, and went home, I dont understand why you cant pee, because after my 2nd day of recovery, I felt no pain and could pee.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by FloyDZeD
At least they didn't shove a tube up your dick.

thank satan
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
i never had to pee for the doc. people told me that getting my wisdom teeth out was gonna hurt for a few days and it really didnt hurt that bad
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
1st day was horrible with all the blood, after that was fine
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by (Metal)lica
Uhh, i was in the hospital for 30 mins, went in, took 'em out, and went home, I dont understand why you cant pee, because after my 2nd day of recovery, I felt no pain and could pee.

I felt like I really needed to, and it always felt like it was on the verge of coming out. But I would stand there and nothing came out.
Peace.
(assuming that by wisdom teeth you mean 16 year molars)
i had braces when i was younger, so they had to take my 12 year molars out, and i will *hopefully* never need to take out my 16 year ones. but for me, they called the pharmacy and i got this small pill that had warnings like "do not drive or whatever" on it, and i had to take that before the appointment, and when i was there, they gave me laughing gas and 4 shots of (novacaine?) and removed the four teeth as i was listening to my ipod and my pulse was like 120 or something high up like that, and they're like "lower your heart rate!" so i started listening to a slow song..... it was a few hours before i could feel my mouth again (it was the only area affected by the novcaine) but it bled A LOT. i had to put on some anti-your-teeth-are-gone-because-they-were-pulled-and-now-they-bleed-alot-easily stuff. they did tell me though not to do any running or anything similar at my baseball (i play tennis now instead, more fun i think)practices (i was 13) because it could cause me to bleed a bit.

please excuse my spelling, as i am using a computer that doesn't have firefox.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Quote by crazygluedmybut
And I couldn't pee. That's right. Woke up delusional in the hospital from anesthesia, and apparently they have to make sure you can pee before taking out the IV. I sat in the ****ing room for 7 hours cause the anesthesia ****ed with my bladder. They were going to stick a tube up my urethra to make me pee but I finally let it out.

Is that normal?

No, I doubt thats normal. When I got mine taken out, I was pretty much knocked out instantly by the drugs because I was already tired. Woke up after it was done and my mouth bled a lot for like 4 hours, then I felt fine. I was hardly dizzy at all.
Um, since when do dental surgeons check to see if your bladder is functioning properly?
What's next, foot doctors giving you a physical?

Good lord.
And I'm gonna have to get mine out within the next 6 months most likely
Quote by Brownie2
No, I doubt thats normal. When I got mine taken out, I was pretty much knocked out instantly by the drugs because I was already tired. Woke up after it was done and my mouth bled a lot for like 4 hours, then I felt fine. I was hardly dizzy at all.

This.

This and gerbil-like facial features are what's normal.