I'm looking for a good tube amp for under $400 at the most, under $300 preferably. I need an amp that has at least 2 channels preferably 3. I'm going to be playing anything and everything between classical guitar to death
metal, mainly classical, blues/jazz, classic rock, heavy metal, and deathmetal. I need something that can be heard over 3 other guitars, bass, drums, and vox. It has to be a combo as well. I know it'll be hard to find an amp like this, but i've found a few that are in the price range new. I need to go to guitar center and demo them, but any advice or review from experience would help.

Here's the link: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Product/CompareItems.aspx?prevurl=%2fCategory%2fDefault.aspx%3fc%3d3255%26c%3d5243%26c%3d5256%26c%3d5288%26c%3d5290%26o%3d1%26urx%3d1
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
You'll need at least 30 watts to be heard in a band situation unmiced.

Stretch your budget a little and you might be cooking.

Check out the Crate Palomino series or the Traynor YCV series. You could go the classic 30 route or the Valveking as well.
Quote by convictionless
dude, save up like another 800 bucks and get a carvin V3 combo with celestion v30's

i really don't have the time to save up that much. plus i really want a lower wattage amp. I've got a big ass amp i need something in the middle though. thanks for the advice though, i forgot about carvin for a sec.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You'll need at least 30 watts to be heard in a band situation unmiced.

Stretch your budget a little and you might be cooking.

Check out the Crate Palomino series or the Traynor YCV series. You could go the classic 30 route or the Valveking as well.

My 30 watter through a pair of G12H30s will overpower the rest of the band by the time it hits 7 or so on the volume.
Quote by al112987
My 30 watter will drown an entire band by the time it hits 7 or so on the volume.

Point being? I said he'd need 30 watts to be heard in a band situation unmiced.
Anybody know anything about that peavey envoy 112??
Quote by InvaderTSN

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Point being? I said he'd need 30 watts to be heard in a band situation unmiced.

That you don't need at least 30 watts. I've gigged with a 15 watt amp before without a mic, a 30 watter can easily drown out an entire band depending on the amp.
Quote by al112987
That you don't need at least 30 watts. I've gigged with a 15 watt amp before without a mic, a 30 watter can easily drown out an entire band depending on the amp.

You can gig with a 15 watter. I've gigged with a Blues Junior before and you know what? It struggled.

Your 30 watter might be loud, but not all 30 watters are the same loudness.