Page 1 of 2
Kinda long story but worth it IMO

So about a month ago my dad was visiting vietnam and got scammed with fake 100$ bills. He brings them back to show all his friends for a laugh. On the back of it it says "In GOO We Trust" lol

So its been lieing around the house for awhile and my dad has a friend staying with us for a few days.

So the maids come who dont speak very good english and they give it to my dads friend thinking its his. He had a real 100$ on him and thought that was his and he puts it in his pocket.

So later on today i take that friend to see the dark knight b/c he hasnt seen it yet. I forgot my wallet so he goes to pay for it with the fake 100$ which he obviously thought was real.

The ticket guy obviously knows its fake so the manager comes and says its counterfeit and they have to confisgate it. My dads friend was in shock b/c he thought the bank gave him a counterfeit bill. On my way back to my car i tell him that it must have been the fake bill my dad got so we just laugh it off. So we decide to run back home and get my wallet so we can catch the movie.

We get back, pay with a real 20$ and the cashier checks it out religiously and lets us in.

So we're not in the movie 5 minute when these police officers come ask to speak with us. They take us out front and get all our info and keep questioning us thinking we did it on purpose.

We tell them the whole story and they still dont beleive us. Then im like "why the hell would we knowingly pay with a fake 100 and come back and pay with real money?"

They still keep questioning us and they asked if we had any drugs and all that nosense. Then they ask if they could go search my car..

Im clean but im gettin kind of pissed at this point. I ask the officer why he needs to search my car but he didnt answer me. So we go to my car and i just stand there with it locked. He didnt ask to search my car when we got there he just asked me if i have anymore fake bills in the car and of course i say no.

Then they asked if i had any...and i quote "bazookas or bombs in the car". I say "Sir, im a 17 yr old teenager, what do i need a bazooka for?"

So they say we're going to have to stay and fill out some paper work but after about 10 minutes and "a talk with their supervisor" they let us go. But they said we should expect a call from the department of treasury or FBI...lol.

So all and all its a pretty funny story. The cops were kind of dicks put i guess they were just doing their job..poorly.

I just take offense when officers try to take advantage of people's civil rights which is what he was doing by trying to search my car. If he asked i would have just kept saying no and waitied for him to get a warrant and would have rofled when they wasted all that time and didnt find ****.

They also asked me a bunch of other questions about were i attended school and searched our wallets and **** like that. But the move place did refund the tickets we bought.

tl;dr---almost got arrested for fake money.
Quote by on a jet

So all and all its a pretty funny story. The cops were kind of dicks put i guess they were just doing their job..poorly.

If he didn't search your car, yea he would be doing his job poorly.
cool
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I read the whole thing because I wanted to find out if you got to see the movie. I think it's good that you can laugh about being searched by police. I rofl'd at the bazookas thing.
haha good drinking story
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Man, that sucks dude. I know someone from my town that counterfeited money, he got 4 years probation, pretty much a slap on the wrist considering he spent like 4-5 grand in fake 20 and 50 dollar bills.

Good job not letting the pigs search the vehicle, though.
wow in goo we trust.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by shadel0rd
Tell the FBI when they call "Why so serious?"

Lol that was great......"This is the FBI we need to ask you some questions"..."Why so serious"...FBI: "Lol Wut"
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
you can sue because he didnt have a warrant,
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
^ nah he never did searh my car, i would have made him get a warrant though.

haha ive seen TDK 6x already. I just really wanted my dads friend to see it.
...He doesn't need a warrant to search your car man. If he wanted to do it he could do it without a warrant.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Well today I was eating a sandwich over a wall in my 1 hour recess in college, and suddenly a cop from the other side at the street signals us to gtfo (we were simply eating and talking), a friend asks him why, he says because we're no allowed to be there, and we leave.

Sorry, but that's as interesting as my day got today .

Did they give you another ticket to the movie?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by saitenslayer

He didn't search the car though.
Peepee on yo tittays
Lol, a bazooka... for an accusation on counterfeit money... I think that cop needs his car searched
Quote by saitenslayer

No they can search him. i forgot what its called, reasonable intent or something. i hate when i can remember **** like this. anyone know what its called?

they honestly might have put a black mark on your record.
Quote by on a jet
^ nah they refunded our 15$ back. But i wanted to see the joker again...

Oh well. At least the guys from the cinema weren't total dicks. Don't worry, you can see him tomorrow .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I think they ask you if you have a bazooka or any other rediculous object to see if you are high or drunk, so they can charge you with something. I don't remember though, saw it on Cops or Worlds Most Amazing Videos or something like that.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by misty_b
He didn't search the car though.

He couldn't sue anyway, car is on wheels and can move. It can be searched without a warrant. A house on the other hand, must have a warrant.

This is all assuming you guys live in the US
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by yellowshirtguy
...He doesn't need a warrant to search your car man. If he wanted to do it he could do it without a warrant.

No, he couldn't. If you don't consent to a search, they have to get a warrant.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by PrimalScreamer
No they can search him. i forgot what its called, reasonable intent or something. i hate when i can remember **** like this. anyone know what its called?

they honestly might have put a black mark on your record.

Its called probable cause, which means if they think they have a right to search the car (your acting suspicious, coke falls out of your door...etc..)
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Anyway, why would he sue the cop? The guy got called by the cinema, and was simply doing his job.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by misty_b
No, he couldn't. If you don't consent to a search, they have to get a warrant.

As long as the car is unlocked he can search it, but it you say no and leave it locked he can't.

Unless there is something illegal clearly visible from outside the car.
Come back tomorrow and try to pay with this:

Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Dirge Humani
As long as the car is unlocked he can search it, but it you say no and leave it locked he can't.

Unless there is something illegal clearly visible from outside the car.

If you tell the officer that he can't search your car, you don't have to lock it (with the understanding that there's nothing illegal visible). That doesn't really pertain to this situation though because TS said he stood there with his door locked and didn't let the cop search it.
Peepee on yo tittays
How was he violating your civil rights by asking to search your car? It's not like he just barged in there without your permission. It's his job to to ask if he may search it in case you have any more counterfeits or counterfeiting materials. And when you declined, and he didn't search, he was in full respect of your civil rights.

Cops aren't psychic, they couldn't read your mind and figure out your whole situation. You don't have to be a dick and get pissed when they don't believe/trust you. If you were a cop, you'd be a cynic too.

And when asking for "bazooka's or bombs," that's not the cops decision. That's the fucking post-9/11 Bush administration at work.

Lastly, counterfeiting is pretty serious thing. I know it sucks for you because it was entirely by accident, but their not just going to laugh it off like you. They need to be absolutely positive you're not counterfeiting money.

I wasn't there, so I don't know if the cops were dicks about the whole thing or not, but at this point, you shouldn't fault them for doing their job.

good **** my friend.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by metaldud536
If he didn't search your car, yea he would be doing his job poorly.

if he searched his car it would have been illegal
Quote by on a jet

What are we going to do next? Anal searches for parking tickets?

One could only hope
Page 1 of 2