so some of you might remember me asking on sunday wether or not to put him to sleep. he died when we arrived to the vet's office
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Sorry man. That's a hard thing to deal with. Try to remember the happy times with it.
aw thats really sad
im sorry

if it had a collar maybe you could keep it so that you always had something to remember it by
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by devit
so some of you might remember me asking on sunday wether or not to put him to sleep. he died when we arrived to the vet's office

sorry to hear that my own cat died the same way before it left the house. very sad. give it a nice burial.
I'm really sorry. I'm really not looking forward to my cat going too, but I feel like it's coming within the next year. Love that thing to death.

My condolences.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Awh!
*many hugs*
I know I couldn't even be in the house when my kitty died
I always expected him to come running
*more hugs*
call me Shelby

thx guys
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Sorry dude...

pictures of it?
██████████████████████████████
aww! im sorry to hear that. I know how it is to lose a cat. you grow attached to it and they become another member of the family. and when you lose them its hard. Just remember all the good times with the cat and never forget the joy he brought to you.

What can I say? I love animals very very much. (Incase you didnt notice about my rant)

EDIT: yeah do you have pictures of the kitty? I'd love to see pictures.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Ralbert07
Sorry dude...

pictures of it?

trying to get some
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Dude that sucks

My cats getting old and i feel his demise could come any day. Not good.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Oh, if you can, can you post pictures of it dead (preferably ripped to pieces or disfigured in some way)?

I've ran out of fapping material.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
dude thats disgusting, the poor kids pet cat just died and you want to see pictures of it half rotten thats really unsensitive, even if you were joking
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
dude thats not nice... please
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
That blows, Ive had this cat since I was really little she is 9 now and she is pretty fat, well she is a calico so they get pretty big, but I am going to lose it when she dies
Angrysockmonkey, who in your family has died? i just wanna make fun of them and joke about raping their corpses!

grow up, dude.
Quote by XCount Me InX
dude thats disgusting, the poor kids pet cat just died and you want to see pictures of it half rotten thats really unsensitive, even if you were joking

Well, I'd prefer FULLY rotten.. but if half rotten is the best I can get, then I'll take it.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
please let this thread die now. im crying. please let it die
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212