todays tv is a load of crap...whatever happend to OZ. this was like the best damn show on tv. anyone else seen it? give me some feed back on what u think of it.
^ beat me to it
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
no not the wizard..OZ was a show on HBO that ran for 6 seasons, its about a prison
yeah i watched Oz it was good. Im watching like tv over the net
Great ****ing show. I only saw the first three seasons, mainly cause my local blockbuster doesnt have any of the rest. But id rent a season and sit down and watch the whole damn thing straight through. Such a good show.
Quote by manyfingers
Great ****ing show. I only saw the first three seasons, mainly cause my local blockbuster doesnt have any of the rest. But id rent a season and sit down and watch the whole damn thing straight through. Such a good show.

i do the same thing...still
It still runs on HBO at 11 ET. I love it.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Arrested Development was the best damn show on TV, but it suffered the same fate.

The Wizard of Oz > Oz
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
I remember one where a big huge black guy was raping a little black guy and forced the little one to wear a dress. Good family TV there
What was up with that witch anyways, why did she die when they threw water at her? :S
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorV3H0UrJ0

Oz had it's good years but the last season or two weren't really their best. I'm glad they finally ended it. Don't get me wrong, I love the show probably more than anyone in here, it's my second favourite TV show of all time and I've watched it at least 4 times all the way through. But you should always quit while on top, that's why the last season of my fav show The Shield is going to be bittersweet to say the least.. I don't want it to end because the last two seasons have been their best, but then again it's better to go out on top.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28