Page 1 of 2
Hey guys here's the story http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20080824/ARTICLES/808240355/1164/sports&title=Every_vote_counts if i didn't post this it'd be way too long to type. Basically i'm 18 years old and have a chance to broadcast live from the world series and.... hang with Erin Andrews help me out and vote. All in all it takes about 10 seconds. I really want to win this, you can vote once a day, everyday until sept. 14th. I'm Ben Skipworth vote skip!! http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fan_forum/gillette/reporter/vote.jsp?loc=reds&vid=ca5c351239b57553c6ebe6bdcf0838b5 thanks guys

____edit___ i fixed the title, that's what i originally meant. It is physically impossible to win UG lol I def didn't mean that.
Last edited by benjammin21 at Aug 25, 2008,
Lets all vote for the other guy.

aaaaaand go!
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
Lets all vote for the other guy.

aaaaaand go!

Thanks man i really appreciate that
Quote by benjammin21
Thanks man i really appreciate that

...I'm REALLY not a bad person...
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
you got my vote.

i was tempted to vote for the black guy cause i'm half black, but i'm also half white so it all evens out.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots
you got my vote.

i was tempted to vote for the black guy cause i'm half black, but i'm also half white so it all evens out.

hahaha i'm cryin on that one, thanks alot man.
Quote by clay pots
you got my vote.

I hate when black people do that. ****, look at their policies, not their skin color. You're a racist.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I hate when black people do that. ****, look at their policies, not their skin color. You're a racist.

you ever hear of a joke?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by RU Experienced?

So. I bet you would never have heard of Jimi Hendrix had he been white. The world is unfair get over it.
Quote by clay pots

you ever hear of a joke?

Yeah, here's a good one:

What's the difference between black people and snow tires?

Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on them!

Anyway, I voted for you TS so good luck with that.

Stay pretty San Diego.

Edit^ It's possible, but that would have sucked.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, here's a good one:

Anyway, I voted for you TS so good luck with that.

Stay pretty San Diego.

Edit^ It's possible, but that would have sucked.

oh, so you're just a bigot. i understand.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by RU Experienced?

u dumbass he is half white and black he can't be racist unless its to brown people.........................u know he might be a racist
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Dinodrummer
So. I bet you would never have heard of Jimi Hendrix had he been white. The world is unfair get over it.

Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
clay pots i took it as a joke, guys he meant it as i joke i wasn't offended and you shouldn't be either. It's all good just vote
Quote by Incesticide

It's stupid cause it's true!!!!

Edit: ^^^^ Just give them a fake email that's what I did.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, here's a good one:

you sir are a prick
Quote by dudeman_andy
find them,

and dropkick them.
do you care if get a new ip every minute and vote for you every minute till 8 am? ill do it, im bored as ****.
Quote by convictionless
do you care if get a new ip every minute and vote for you every minute till 8 am? ill do it, im bored as ****.

How do you get a new ip? I thought only your ISP could assign you a new one
Quote by convictionless

well if you're bored go for it lol i guess you'll have to use a new e-mail everytime or somethin. I've never heard the IP's doin that?
holy **** my bad, i accidentally voted for peter carr. i thought that when you click vote candidate and after you submit your email then itll ask you who you want to vote for. sorry
Quote by venom0014
holy **** my bad, i accidentally voted for peter carr. i thought that when you click vote candidate and after you submit your email then itll ask you who you want to vote for. sorry

it's cool man just vote 2moro
I'm pretty sure I just signed up for all the spam I could ever want in the world (more than 0).

But I voted...so nehhh.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by westo
I'm pretty sure I just signed up for all the spam I could ever want in the world (more than 0).

But I voted...so nehhh.

hopefully not lol but thanks for the vote man
Quote by bendystraw
I voted for the other guy, cause I'm a rebel.

gee thanks man maybe somebody will be sorry to you in return
Quote by benjammin21
gee thanks man maybe somebody will be sorry to you in return

I'm not your voting bitch, bitch.
Quote by jmonko
I voted for you, if I remember I'll keep voting.

thanks a million man. You can vote everyday (in 24 hour periods) from now until sept.14th. Thanks for your time. BTW i love the batman sig
Page 1 of 2