Page 1 of 3
I used to do it cause 2 other members in my band where smokers so I very rarely had to pay for them! Yay!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I quite enjoy it, and mostly used it in the winter to keep my throat warm. I don't smoke often; usually only on occasions, such as concerts, parties etc and I'd smoke cigars or cigarellos.
Best thing for study breaks. Gets your mind going again.

I enjoy the act of smoking as well.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
feels good, man.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I've never smoked anything... yet I am not a pussy.

Damn eh.

Edit:
Quote by Stoner stone
feels good, man.

ahhahahahahah
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
i smoke because it will cut off the really old years i dont wanna live for anyway. plus its very enjoyable, relives stress, helps me think, relaxing, and i get a smoke break at work.
I do it to contract various forms of cancer and respiratory problems.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
I smoke weed....because it gets me high pretty much.

I smoke cigs because I'm an idiot, I'm in the process of quitting...
weed cuz it helps me relax, have fun, and think.

if im sober cigarettes bring me down to earth on a sociable level. i dont smoke alone, daily, or chain smoke. at parties i usually smoke em when im already drunk or high. so a pack a month id say.
Because it's easier than baking or making tea!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by bendystraw
its cool.

Reminds me of a funny story.

Once i was chillin with these two semi-hot chicks i had just met. After a while i took out a cigarette and started smoking and they both looked at me suprised and said,"you smoke? why?". so i told them,"yeah because it makes me look cool and older" and then they responded,"what? no it doesnt". i then proceded to walk away with no other words spoken. stupid bitches...
Because POT RULES... it's fun and it makes you feel good and has very little adverse effect on the body... Watch the movie "Super High Me" --- awesome documentary
Quote by Bradders0707
for all you smokers out there, why do you do it?

It's nice, pretty much the same reason for nearly anything else...
I quit 11 or so days ago, go me!

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Because sometimes you just feel like smoking, out of boredom, stress, ect... it's enjoyable. Weed is a different story though, it's just all around ****ign awesome.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Reminds me of a funny story.

Once i was chillin with these two semi-hot chicks i had just met. After a while i took out a cigarette and started smoking and they both looked at me suprised and said,"you smoke? why?". so i told them,"yeah because it makes me look cool and older" and then they responded,"what? no it doesnt". i then proceded to walk away with no other words spoken. stupid bitches...

wow. that sure makes me respect you. Dumb ass.

I smoke rarely and when I do it's usually cigars because they taste good and sometimes cigs with my friends just because it's something to do and makes us feel "cool" because were doing something were not supposed to (i'm in highschool) and it keeps you occupied when your bored (which happens frequently in the summer). I'm not one of those kids who has like 4 a day or something, for me it's more like... 4 every two months lol.
I smoke weed (Not frequently anymore, haven't in a while) for the high obviously.

I smoke cigarettes, pipe tobacco, and cigars for their buzz and tastes.
Quote by dean_reaper
i smoke because it will cut off the really old years i dont wanna live for anyway. plus its very enjoyable, relives stress, helps me think, relaxing, and i get a smoke break at work.

words fail me.
kensai, explain life to this guy.
So I can answer questions like this. Haha, suck on that non-smokers.

Edit:

And to look cool. Which I do.
cigarettes- just to give me something to do, i like the buzz to. Plus i like smoke tricks. And it looks badass. But im not what you call a heavy smoker. Only like 3-6 a day atmost, unless ive been drinking or getting stoned of course lol. Then its like 8-12 a day.

pot- cause its fun.

Sorry I couldn't help myself!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Because I read Lord of The Rings and with all the pipe smoking I was forced to do et! JK, but whenever I read that book I get a hankering for a smoke when they light up the pipe.

Quite simply, it is delicous, keeps you busy, and is nice and relaxing. Oh and to the 14 year old; smoking's bad mmkay?

I'm surprised no one smokes any opiates here.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by KFKing
Because I read Lord of The Rings and with all the pipe smoking I was forced to do et! JK, but whenever I read that book I get a hankering for a smoke when they light up the pipe.

Quite simply, it is delicous, keeps you busy, and is nice and relaxing. Oh and to the 14 year old; smoking's bad mmkay?

i injest opiates, but i havent found any smokeable opium yet. Maybe when i venture to the middle east ill find some. But not in the southern US.
Quote by KFKing

if by opiates you mean oxycontin then ive been there smoked that. my friend was severely addicted to that ****. i loved the it but it was too expensive and hard to find. but if you mean heroin then no. never had a chance to smoke some though i probly would have back when i was a pill fiend.
'Cause it's relaxing.

Helps me wake up in the morning, helps me go to sleep at night.

I'm talking about tobacco.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Page 1 of 3