Well, next summer I shall have enough money to be able to 're-vamp' my gear. I am looking for a new amp, and some effects.

For the amp, I would not like to spend over $6-700 give or take a couple odd dollars. I do not mind going used and would like a 2x12 combo and has an effects loop. Oh, and please make sure its all tube. I do not really have an amp on mind as of now.

Effects wise, I would like some modulation effects such as a phaser, flanger, and a chorus and a delay/reverb pedal. I don't want to spend too much on these either. I don't really want a top of the line, but I don't want a bad pedal so please try and keep the pedals under $150 each. Again, I won't mind going used. I don't need all of these pedals, I would say the delay and reverb will be the most important. I have the Line 6 DL4 and the modulation one of the same 'series' in mind if money allows.

Also, I would like to also invest in an attenuator. So a cheap (but good) attenuator will be nice.

I play all sorts of rock, metal, blues and funk. I will be practicing with a drummer who likes to play loudly and will be doing small gigs of maybe 30-60 people everynow and then. TOTAL budget will be around $1500.

Thanks and sorry for the wall of text.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
for an amp look into traynor ycv 40's

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

chorus - Visual Sound Liquid Chorus (great sounds, also it can provide a nice phaser and leslie sound)
delay - Ibanez DE-7 (huge range and sound pretty analog)
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Thanks for the recommendations! I'll look them up. how about an amp, guys?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.