Page 1 of 3
Does any one find this incredbly annoying?

To me i find it immature on a girls part to not date some one simply because of their age. And their excuse it they are more "mature" which isnt valid. Sure being older you generaly are more mature, but plenty of younger people have a more mature mindset for their age and vice versa for some one who is older. My brother is 21 and he acts like he is 17, while im 17 and id say i act alot older than my age, as well as meny people told me that.

I dont get what the whole deal is with being older. I just think its girls who think they are hot ****, and and they think they are cooler because they are dating some one older?

Idk, whats yalls opinion on this?

disscuss.

/fixed
Last edited by the_man101 at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by Doppelgänger
For a second there, I thought this was going to be about incest.

I'm very disappointed.

This...

I too was excited...until I realized it was just a really stupid, idiotic, and n00b move.
Yeah, i find it annoying too. My only consolation is that all the girls that only date older guys are bitches, so i never have to deal with them!
I have a friend who only likes men over 21..
She is hot.

But she doesn't like guys her age (16) ..

Kinda odd.
I found it really funny when my ex's friends made a big deal about me being older than she was. I was older by about eight months.
i date older chicks
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Older boys are hot. Younger girls are easy. You've been defeated by an old, old formula.
And in a couple of years, if you don't have girl your own age, you could be that older guy who shits on all the kids.
Life circles that way.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by RU Experienced?
She probably just said that because she didn't want to go out with you.

Lol i didnt get rejected. At my school its kinda big deal when you date some one older for some one. Its just something i was thinking of as topic of disscussion that the users here at UG would like to talk about considering most of us are guys and im sure meny of us have experienced this feeling at some point or another in their life and could possibly shed some incite on the topic?
I really insist on dating older chicks so I don't see the problem. Except less for me I guess.

But yeah, I was at the snack bar at the beach and my waitress who was at least 18 gave me a note with her number. So I think I'm ok.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Older boys are hot. Younger girls are easy. You've been defeated by an old, old formula.
And in a couple of years, if you don't have girl your own age, you could be that older guy who shits on all the kids.
Life circles that way.

^ i like this guys theory.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I found it really funny when my ex's friends made a big deal about me being older than she was. I was older by about eight months.

PEDO!!!!! =O

jk tho
Quote by the_man101
And their excuse it they are more "mature" which isnt valid. Sure being older you generaly are more maturer...

I'm at a loss for words.
Quote by the_man101
Does any one find this incredbly annoying?

To me i find it immature on s girls part to not date some one simply because of their age. And their excuse it they are more "mature" which isnt valid. Sure being older you generaly are more maturer, but plenty of younger people have a more mature mindset for their age and vice versa for some one who is older. My brother is 21 and he acts like he is 17, while im 17 and id say i act alot older than my age, as well as meny people told me that.

I dont get what the whole deal is with being older. I just think its girls who think they are hot ****, and and they think they are cooler because they are dating some one older?

Idk, whats yalls opinion on this?

disscuss.

You'll understand when you're older.
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
Older guys can buy cigarettes and booze

[/thread]
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Not meaning to be an ass, but for the most part I've found that people complaining about girls going for "older, more mature men" are not necessarily the most mature person themself, though they may like to believe that they are.
I'm young for my grade, so I mainly date older girls... but if older girls are being prejudiced against you then that sucks. There is only one solution: find a cute freshman girl and **** her. Girls LOVE older guys.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Life circles that way.

Not if Chris Hansen from dateline NBC has anything to say about it
"Girls who incist"

Just stop there and enjoy that.

Quote by Maet
I'm at a loss for words.

Yea, I bet they're also more betterer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 26, 2008,
my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. actually, i think i might of had more girlfriends that were older than younger

younger girls seem to always be immature and annoying to me. they start a lot of drama too. i hate that shit
Quote by Doppelgänger

I'm very disappointed.

me too

OMG i have become one of u!
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
younger girls seem to always be immature and annoying to me. they start a lot of drama too. i hate that shit

+1

I try to avoid the younger ones for this very reason
I have been greatly dissapointed by this thread due to a mistake on my part when I read the thread title

Insist has an "s" TS! Keep it that way!
Quote by InvaderTSN
I as well.

Perhaps another wry and subtle suggestion of loving incest?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Perhaps another wry and subtle suggestion of loving incest?

Well, the TS is complaining that he hates girls who like dating older guys, and judging by the way he spelled insist to look like incest, this can only mean that he wants to get into his older sister's pants but he is unable to!

BAM! You thought we would be unable to discover your plans, didn't you TS?
Quote by Doppelgänger

I'm very disappointed.

My exact thoughts
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Yea it's kinda dumb. But I just asked this girl out who's a year younger than me. So i can't complain.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by InvaderTSN
Well, the TS is complaining that he hates girls who like dating older guys, and judging by the way he spelled insist to look like incest, this can only mean that he wants to get into his older sister's pants but he is unable to!

BAM! You thought we would be unable to discover your plans, didn't you TS?

Goddamnit, they're all over the place!

Light up the Bat signal.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This thread would clearly be better if it was about incest, let's make it about incest.

I think incest as fine as long as you don't have babies.

...what?
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'll start handing out the crowbars. Nobody leaves here alive. Nobody.

I'ma summon the Batmobile.

*Loiter mode*

*Wincest mode*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3