Ive noticed from about 6-8:30pm is when my body starts to get sleepy. I feel very drowsy and incredbly relaxed when i lay down and just want to take a nap. However when it starts getting to about 9-9:30pm i notice myself not getting tired. Its about 1 am now and i am awake, i usally find my self having a harder time falling asleep later into the night than i do mid evening.

I just dont feel tired and dont want to go to sleep. I do work out, my body is tired/sore when i do, but mentally my mind just isnt tired. It will feel good to let my body relax but i just cant sleep. Last night I took about 6 sleep aid pills with in about a 4 hour period and it still didnt help. The main substance used in the medication was diphenhydramine hcl (dont worry i already looked up the affect and the dosage of the medication before taking them)

I just dont really feel tired around this point. To be honest when i would smoke weed and start coming off it, i would get very drowsy and just pass out getting a descant nights sleep, however im trying to cut back on smoking the mary jane.

Ive even changed my diet from junk food, to strictly fruits, veggies, protein, water instead of soda, etc. the good stuff your body needs but i really dont see a whole lot happening.

I dont want to suggest insomnia but i dont know at this point.

Any one ever feel like this?
I don't. If you sleep at the same time for a long time, your body will adapt to those conditions and naturally get tired at that time.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
That's exactly what happens to me.

Which is why I'm up at 1:30 right now.

I notice that when I have a lot of stuff to think about, I can fall asleep faster. Like right now, I have very little on my mind.
Quite the opposite for me compared to chinese jazz. I can only sleep when there is nothing going on in my mind. I go to sleep at around 1am every night, and fall straight asleep.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I'm almost exactly the same as TS. I think being on a computer all night makes a negative effect on sleeping though... and my extremely irregular sleep pattern.
I also have a trouble falling asleep past 5 AM. It feels like a new day and I've just awoken, yet I haven't slept all night.
Quote by the_man101
Ive noticed from about 6-8:30pm is when my body starts to get sleepy. I feel very drowsy and incredbly relaxed when i lay down and just want to take a nap. However when it starts getting to about 9-9:30pm i notice myself not getting tired. Its about 1 am now and i am awake, i usally find my self having a harder time falling asleep later into the night than i do mid evening.

Same thing with me, i get tired around late afternoon, but then i'm wide awake later at night. Maybe it's just the weather at that time of day? Then again I just went back to school and have modified my sleep habits, so maybe i just need to get back in a schedule? Are you getting enough hours of sleep? it seems to happen to me more often when i get less than 10, but i need a lot of sleep
Quote by MR. Goodcents
Same thing with me, i get tired around late afternoon, but then i'm wide awake later at night. Maybe it's just the weather at that time of day? Then again I just went back to school and have modified my sleep habits, so maybe i just need to get back in a schedule? Are you getting enough hours of sleep? it seems to happen to me more often when i get less than 10, but i need a lot of sleep

No id definatly say on an average night of sleep i maybe get 6-2 hours of sleep roughly. However i do make it up the nights i get to sleep in so i guess it evens out in a way.

When im asleep i can just sleep all day long, i just have trouble going to sleep.
Mate, your sleeping patterns move similar to a sine curve, and if your waking up/going to sleep at different hours each night, eating a lot of junk food or ingesting a lot of caffiene then its going to stuff up your normal sleeping rhythms.
I suggest you continue to eat healthily, cut out any caffiene late afternoon/night and go to bed and wake up at the same time each day until a regular pattern develops.
Also I remember reading somewhere that if you exercise at night (or at least close to when you want to go to bed) then it can also interfere with sleeping. So don't do that either.
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"