Poll: Do you view profile views as an indicater for your status?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you view profile views as an indicater for your status?
Yes
10 21%
No
36 77%
Voters: 47.
I was just wondering if people on UG view profile views as a way of judging social status.
I've got a nice amount of profile views. But I would much rather have less profile views and have more listens on my MP3s, or views on my blog, because my profile only scratches the surface.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I'm ranked 101 on UG. That's way better than my profile views.

My e-penis is HUGE!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Social status? nah. Whether or not the person is a female, then yes, you can certainly use profile views.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Id hope not. I just user my user name so i can post on the forums. Myspace? Then MAYBE ya, but UG? id say no.
Quote by keithmoon15
i voted yes
and i didnt click on the TSs profile

Wise you are.

But seriously, I was just wondering since on sites such as Myspace and Nexopia and other such social networking sites, the amount of views is an "indicator on how popular you are".
Well if you have a large amount of profile views if you're a popular member, compare kensai's 17,000 ish profile views compared to my 1,477.
I don't use my profile, you are not your ****ing post count/views ffs. It's a forum, you know (in most cases) no one here, what does it matter?
Quote by Shortay
Wise you are.

But seriously, I was just wondering since on sites such as Myspace and Nexopia and other such social networking sites, the amount of views is an "indicator on how popular you are".

Yep, all those bastards spamming comments with "hit 4 hit" on nexopia. Annoying as hell.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Well if you have a large amount of profile views if you're a popular member, compare kensai's 17,000 ish profile views compared to my 1,477.

Yeh. I believe if you are a popular member, profile views will come naturally, but I don't think having plenty of views from people surfing profiles makes you any better than the next guy.
No, because then that puts women on top of the social ladder.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
It basically says whether you're a woman or how much you post. I randomly click on peoples profiles when I see one of their posts.
Quote by axeslash
I'm ranked 101 on UG. That's way better than my profile views.

My e-penis is HUGE!

I'M NUMBA 3 SUCKA!
Quote by Shortay
Wise you are.

This is so stupid. I honestly don't know why so many kids are convinced having 1000+ friends you've never even met before means you're popular, or that your profile views actually MEANS something. The same goes for UG. I don't give a stuff how many profile views I've got, or how many anyone else has. This is the internet, not real life!
A U S S I E
My profile isnt worth viewing so no.

-People will probably view my profile now thart I've said that-