Yes, i do.
18 35%
No, i don't... but i want one.
11 21%
No, i don't... don't need it either.
23 44%
Voters: 52.
A pedal board...

I was thinking that it would be nice to have one but unfortunately it's impossible for me to build one with my setup (Digitech Whammy >> Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah >> Roctron Banshee Talkbox >> Line 6 PODX3 Live >> Digitech JamMan Looper). I just line them up on the floor in a curve so that I can reach them.

What about you? Do you have one? And if so, did you make it yourself or just bought it? What effects do you have in it? How do you set up your gear?

Post pics if possible.*

I'll post some as soon as i can.*

EDIT: Sorry for size/quality but my batteries are dead so i used my crappy cell phone cam.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Aug 28, 2008,
How is it impossible? Just get some wood, and use something to stick them on there. Thats what I'm going to do soon.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
How is it impossible? Just get some wood, and use something to stick them on there. Thats what I'm going to do soon.

Because all my pedals are huge...

i'll post pics as soon as my batteries charge for my camera.

Ok... uploaded a small pic. Sorry for all the cables lol. Also you can see my mic stand in there.

Quote by evening_crow
Because all my pedals are huge...

i'll post pics as soon as my batteries charge for my camera.
Hm, I'm sure you could do it. Would just taking some careful placement. I think I might try to make my pedal board this week. I don't really have a lot of pedals so it shouldn't be to much of a problem.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
Hm, I'm sure you could do it. Would just taking some careful placement. I think I might try to make my pedal board this week. I don't really have a lot of pedals so it shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Mind to design one for me?

Really... it's impossible and probably not as effective as the way i set them up. I like them this way but the only thing that annoys me is having to deal with all the cables.

I just finished building this one .

I modified the plan slightly (made it longer, added more supports, made the bottom level bigger to accommodate visual sound pedals). Looks great! Will add pics when I've gotten my power supply (ordered a 1spot online).
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
Seeing as i only have 2 pedals, a Whammy and a Boss DS-2 (which i never even use), i dont need a pedalboard.
I need to get myself one soon. And a peal tuner... And to get my band to get pedal tuners...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I have a Boss BCB-60 pedalboard. A year ago, I had failed miserably trying to make my own out of plywood. And the velcro I had used sucks. But I love the BCB. Easy to transport, 1000mA and enough space for 6 stomp boxes, or 5 stompboxes and a wah : (Stomp boxes roughly the size of a Boss pedal. If you try fitting in stuff like EHX Big Muff's with DigiTech Whammy's, you've got no space.)
Once I get some time and money, I'm gonna try making one of those.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I used to use one as it was absolutely necessary at the time. I recently went to a Midi setup and managed to replace my uber-huge pedalboard with a significantly more portable floor controller.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
No, but I need to get one. I'm quickly getting loads of pedals, and setting them up without a board is really annoying.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
made one out of an old brief case. i have room for like 2 new pedals. one being a Nova Delay. the next....hmmm...idk...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I don't need on atm but I envision myself needing one in the future.
I want to have and OD, wah, Delay, fuzz and EQ. Possibly an RC-2 to solo over and a tuner pedal.
Yup, built my own. No need to waste the money on buying something you canbuild for cheaeper.

That's an old incarnation...I'm still using the bard but the wah and phaser are gone.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
when im playing in the rock band that im in, i only use 2 pedals. OD and wah, so no need for a board. and when im playing in the Richard Cox Big Band, i dont use any pedals. when im doing session work, i only set up what i will use for the song, whether thats nothing or an OD/Wah/Delay/Chorus/Flanger/whatever
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.