Can anyone recommend me some magazines that are interesting, thought provoking, neat, etc. etc. that I can get a subscription to? I live in Canada. I'm just in the mood for spending money on things.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a magazine....anything that I can read that's interesting..just name it. :P
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by InvaderTSN
Guitar World? You can go on their website and get them to send you a free issue. If you like it, you can subscribe.

Ah, good idea. Merci beaucoup.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Playboy?

Idk... check out Guitar World, Maxim (interesting read)... I used to have Blender for the trial version thinger...

But really... Playboy has good articles. I enjoy them more than the girls sometimes.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Guitar World is garbage.

Read something that matters, such as Time.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I used to get New Scientist. I can't remember if it comes weekly or fortnightly, but it's a lot of science-based material to read; great if you have the time though.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by evening_crow
But really... Playboy has good articles. I enjoy them more than the girls sometimes.

^ GAY