I bleed these colors.

Anything football related that constitutes to this season is welcomed. Trades, injuries, new starters, rookies, retirments, your favorite team etc.

Any one get a good look at some of the new players this season? Any good rookies?

I havent gotten a chance to look at a whole lot of other teams so far, but i will say felix jones is definatly the future of the dallas cowboys. Given enough time, practice, and premping he could be a solid play maker for dallas.

Any ones thoughts on Packman jones? He is a cowboy (in his personality perspective) and being known for getting into trouble but i think he is a solid player and will do some good for dallas this year. Jerry (the owner) has never been one to not take a risk.

Brett Farve? In a Jets Uniform? What are yalls thoughts on this? Honestly i think he will maybe have 1-3 years before retiring. Dont get my wrong farve is a good player but age catches up with you. I think it was a good move on greenbays behalf, who knows how much longer brett has. Hes done alot for them but i think they need to start working on heading the team in a new direction, and me being a cowboys fan it can take a while to find a good concistant quarter back and they should start looking now, like i said who knows who much longer he has. This reminds me of a classic emmitt smith when he went to arizona.

Chad Pennington in miami? Well I think he is a good player and can definatly do some good for the dolphins and their organization, but i think its like a band aid fix. Sure its a start but i dont believe it will pull them out of the slump they have been in the last few seasons.

Strahan? Retiring? Whats New York going to do now?

Matt Leinart or Kurt Warner? Who is arizona going to start? Matt is supposed to be the guy in training to replace kurt due to his age and possible retirment in the near future but after 3 interceptions in the first quarter when they played oakland its very questionable if this guy is the right guy to start.

Whats your team?
Last edited by the_man101 at Aug 26, 2008,
Fu*k NFL. We Aussies play our footy without helmets.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by -Stain-
Fu*k NFL. We Aussies play our footy without helmets.

Ignorance is bliss. I respect rugby, although has similar roots its still a different game.
Quote by the_man101

Any ones thoughts on Packman jones? He is a cowboy (in his personality perspective) and being known for getting into trouble but i think he is a solid player and will do some good for dallas this year. Jerry (the owner) has never been one to not take a risk.

I lol'ed.

There's already an NFL Thread. In other words, search bar.