When is going to die and when can I buy his limitied edition death les paul
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
lol wut?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
uhh ?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Les Paul, the grizzly old dement that invented it.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by zacharydak
Les Paul, the grizzly old dement that invented it.

Right...I think I understand the question and the only thing I have to say is: don't wish death upon anyone you even vaguely appreciate, you'll miss them when they're gone. Morbid little bastard.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Les Paul didn't design/invent the guitar that bears his namesake.
yeah but he made the first decent hollowbody... THE LOG u noob... he also experimented with delay and other fx.
*sigh* reported
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Report me for all you want, I'm not wishing for him to die, I simply cannot wait.

Free Speech, have you heard of it?

Les Paul is a stupid old man (who I don't have to give a crap about) whos name is on a brilliant guitar, one I use.

When is he going to die, because I am certain Gibson will find a way to make profit out of it
Quote by IROBOTInferno
You are an @$$h0!€.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by zacharydak
Report me for all you want, I'm not wishing for him to die, I simply cannot wait.

Les Paul is a stupid old man (who I don't have to give a crap about) whos name is on a brilliant guitar, one I use.

When is he going to die, because I am certain Gibson will find a way to make profit out of it

Whether you're actually serious or just trolling for a reaction, you have a sad life.
Quote by zacharydak

He sounds cleverer than you at the moment.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Epic trolling on my behalf.
But seriously, Do you think they would release a Memorial Model?
Quote by IROBOTInferno
^Epic schmepic. Twelve replies is hardly some grand achievement by anyone's standards. Get the hell over yourself, bunghole. And change your avatar.

But yes, they probabaly will.