Highway star from deep purple...and burn is not bad either
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
well... my personal fav is the stairway to heaven solo

i jus loves it
it just makes you feel like you getting taken to some magical place or some **** like that, i dont know, lol
pff, there are so many. I really like all the solo's john frusciante does from red hot chili peppers @ slane castle
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
It's called searchbar and it's by a band called "Opinion". This thread reeks of fail.

/thread.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It's called searchbar and it's by a band called "Opinion". This thread reeks of fail.

/thread.

agreed

for me its Beyond The Realms Of Death by Judas Priest though (Glenn's solo)
Quote by Fender for life

Yes! someone else who enjoys that!
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Stairway solo or freebird or comfortably numb.... oh yeah ERUPTION!
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
That's a very subjective question. There's a billion possible responses.
the "best solo ever" is subjective.
for epic-ness i think Achilles Last Stand-Led Zeppelin
then there's dazed and confused-led zeppelin
or maybe panic attack-dream theater
or how about seasons in the abyss-slayer

well like i said, it's subjective, my choice depends on my mood
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

/thread.

+1

It depends on my mood, I personally think, Reelin' in the years by Steely Dan is amazing.

I also like Blackened by Metallica, The solo from Jungleland by Springsteen, and both solos from Fire and Water by Free.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Everything Shawn Lane ever played
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Quote by Fender for life

Burn is so much better than Highway Star in terms of soloing.

And mines would be...

I dunno, there's just too many.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
The best guitar solo, that a tough one considering every artist at one point or another has had a piece of work that they really poured themselves into, shawn lane did this in everything he created... but more specifically, if I were to HAVE to choose favorites it would be 'GET YOU BACK' by Shawn lane.... Incredible
The extra ending solo of Always by Bon Jovi in this live version from Wembley in 1995. Skip to 4:58 and listen from there.

It's simply fantastic. The regular solo in the middle is alright, and the song itself has never been a favourite of mine, but at the end... damn. That right there is the one and only reason why I ever picked up a guitar in the first place. 1959 Les Paul plugged straight into a stack of old Fender ToneMaster amps. Perfect tone, perfect phrasing, perfect... everything. YouTube of course doesn't really do it justice, it sounds pretty muddy on there.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.