I could swear I heard EVH himself in that first one. I dig flanger, man. Reminds me of the old days...

And keep working on the heavy metalic riff. Sounds good. Combine that with a few different changes and its a song!

BTW, do you play with a drummer or programmed drums?
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
I have a couple friends that are drummers, we're still working on a beat for the metallica like riff.
Loved the Van Halen riff, it sounded massive with the flange going on. I could definitely imagine that on its own beign and intro to a song with the bass, drums and vocals then coming in around it. Would be very cool to hear it finished as a song.

Metallica one sounded cool as well although sounded like you were using a bit too much distortion or your level was too high when you recorded it and that made it sound like it psiked a bit. The riff itself is good though.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939560
Nice the VH one is great, just need something over the top of it now. Flanger is sexual.
Metallica one is good to, again needs something over the top, gets a bit boring quickly, and as the other guy said the distortion or level maybe a bit ****ed.
Cheers for your comments on mine too!