I was just wondering about the things at the bottom of peoples pedal boards are I know what they do and I think they are called true bypass strips but I cannot find any info about them. I found a picture of a pedal board with one http://www.cusackmusic.com/images/normal/Michael%20Guy%20board.jpg
It's the colourful thing down the bottom.
If anyone can tell me what these are or give me links that'd be great!
Thanks. I've decieded to build my own. It's easy and only costs about $100 for 6 channel