Poll: Sorry if choices are limited. If I missed one post it in your reply please.
Poll Options
View poll results: Sorry if choices are limited. If I missed one post it in your reply please.
Dunlop original crybaby
5 20%
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
6 24%
Ernie Ball 6185 Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
0 0%
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
1 4%
Morley Wah Peadal
2 8%
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah Pedal
0 0%
Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell
5 20%
Budda BudWah Wah Pedal
3 12%
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah Pedal
1 4%
Other
2 8%
Voters: 25.
Let's get right down to it: What is the Ultimate Wah?

Whether it's for cleans, funk, classic rock, grunge, hard rock, or metal- What is the all-round most perfered wah pedal out there.

It seems the obvious answer would be the Dunlop Original Crybaby since it's so widely distributed and talked about. It's been used by anybody who's Anybody so it kinda sells itself. But I want to know Your favorite wah pedal and what you use it for.

Personally, I use the Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah. It's got an extremely thick tone, has a much larger sweep then most wahs and it cuts through my distorted rythems and leads quite well.

I was originally set on a Dimebag wah or an original crybaby, but this blew them away. The weeping demon was cool but the switch on/off switch on the side was a little weird, plus if you leave the wah all the way down (heel) it makes a loud humming sound.

Anyway, I want to know what you guys play and what wah you use or hope to obtain one day.
But in my defense this guy just rated a whole bunch of wahs and said what was good and what was bad. HIS opinion. It should have been called "My ultimate wah Thread", where as I am curious in what other people try and for what they play it for
Um no, they were reviews from other people that he edited into the original posts.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Epic fail.

TS - delete this before more people lol at you.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by nightraven
lol

+2

One, for this thread.

Two for thinking the Zakk Wylde wah is good, when it's terrible.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
am i allowed to LOL

sorry...but...

there is no ultimate wah...its all personal preference/dependent on your playing style. fullstop.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
If anyone's allowed to lol, it's you.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
You can. Delete the first post.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau