Hey guys,

My band Deity has completed their first demo. It's called Bleed The Skies and we have uploaded the first track of the demo. The song was the first song we wrote as a band so it is pretty basic, leave a comment or add us if you want. If you like the song keep checking back in the near future to hear the others.

www.myspace.com/soundofdeity

Tell me what you think.

Thanks.
Quote by sashki
judging by these 'ranks', I guess you were looking at Gibson guitars.

In that case, it goes (worst --> best)
special --> studio --> standard --> custom

When Gibson calls something "special", it's special in the way a retarded kid is.
good ****, im loving all these underground thrash bands who are keeping music real. idk abou where you live but in MI there is no mucis scene unless you cut your hair blindfolded and wear chick pants. its good to bring back some thrash into the world.

check out my band, were not exactly trash, but we are deffinatly influenced www.myspace.com/silenten
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
Quote by beatles_suck
good ****, im loving all these underground thrash bands who are keeping music real. idk abou where you live but in MI there is no mucis scene unless you cut your hair blindfolded and wear chick pants. its good to bring back some thrash into the world.

check out my band, were not exactly trash, but we are deffinatly influenced www.myspace.com/silenten

You got some awesome stuff on their dude. Nothing like keeping Thrash/Metal alive!
Quote by sashki
judging by these 'ranks', I guess you were looking at Gibson guitars.

In that case, it goes (worst --> best)
special --> studio --> standard --> custom

When Gibson calls something "special", it's special in the way a retarded kid is.