is there anyway i can transfer 20gb of music from my computer to the laptop? i have a 1 gb memory stick, and 512mb memory stick

i tried using ipod but it just says to sync the ipod from an empty itunes
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Buy a cheap portable hard drive?

iPods can be a bit funny, if you go into iTunes there's a way of stopping the iPod from syncing automatically, if that works you can just use the iPod.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
delete everything off your ipod, make it readable as a hard disc (done in itunes)

then go into my computer, open you're ipod, and put all your music in
thanks, i think i might have an ethernet cable somewhere
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
hmmm well use your 1GB memory stick and transfer one GB at a time?
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by shdowfox17
hmmm well use your 1GB memory stick and transfer one GB at a time?

Ethernet cables work like that? Sweet.
RULE BRITANNIA
If you have a router, you can set up a simple network and you can transfer everything wirelessly.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Winamp allows you to transfer all your songs on your ipod/ zune/ whatever onto your computer. You need to make your ipod into a hard disc first, though, which is pretty easy to do (connect ipod to itunes, and check the box that says "use as hard disc (or something like that, I forgot).
Quote by freedoms_stain
router/direct ethernet cable.

+1
i do this with my studio laptops, i transfer it to my main comp at home to master and EQ and all that good stuff.
recordable dvd. just save music to it in an mp3 data format, you can hold a buttload on those buggers.
i had to do this with my laptop, except with 30+ gb of music and files

set up a network and do it wirelessly. it will take some time but its quite easy since your laptop should have a wireless card in it