They said two post every 6 days, so this is my last post until next week xD This totally goes against the first song I posted. My stranger lyricical stuff.

Absent minded, holy children, feasting on the wives of dead. Passing on a torch of emeralds and a plastered mothers head. Cars with headlights wielding flashlights and butterflys vomiting up chewed up skin. I have a mockingbird filled with pesticide looking for an anti christ and laughing at the one they thought was dead.

Feasting on the fathers delight, looking for a plagarized sin, searching for your salty fist fights while drifting through the horizons.

Forever, forever I wanted to find my way
Forever...FOREVER!, FOREVER!...forever...washed away in sin.

Lilacs taunting fabled coffins don't pull back the doctors scalp. Memories of metal trash cans trample the garden of long dead sounds. Lemon factories filled with hourglasses that pour onto the earths sore ground, justify your understanding of the judgement that the victim found.

Feasting on the fathers delight, looking for a plagarized sin, searching for your salty fist fights while drifting through the horizons.

*solo*

Logical, diabolical.
Sinning, winning.
Dying, crying.
Sighing, trying.
Distaste, mind waste.
Foreskin, dead men.
House wives, sick fly's.
***** house, SORE MOUTH!

x2