ok so ive decided to go for a
ibanez 7320 or ibanez 1527

and then put 2 EMG 707's on it
and then get a custom paint job

my question is which guitar is better and would this be a good idea to put 2 EMG 707's in and where could i get them put in? cause im no gutiar expert so im probs brake somthing

a place in england please!

whats a good place thats cheap but looks good for custom paint jobs? (by looks good i mean do a good job on painting it)

and how much are EMG 707's and do i need 2 or is 1 ok?

thanks
Quote by stratdud39
dont u already have this thread posted? u cant postt double threads, just ask a question on ur old thread and delete this one

go get laid or build a model airplane or something nobody needs the thread police here
I hate these ****ing stupid "wut guieetar should i get" threads. How can people you've never met tell you your personal likes and dislikes for guitars? TRY THE GOD DAMN THINGS OUT FOR YOURSELVES! UG needs to block these redundent threads, these like 4.5 million of them everyday.
Quote by Randy Bobandy
I hate these ****ing stupid "wut guieetar should i get" threads. How can people you've never met tell you your personal likes and dislikes for guitars? TRY THE GOD DAMN THINGS OUT FOR YOURSELVES! UG needs to block these redundent threads, these like 4.5 million of them everyday.

if i was too stupid to keep myself from reading threads i didnt want to id move to china and let the government censor it for me. sounds like you need to get laid or build a model airplane too.
Quote by Randy Bobandy

GRRRRR angry 08er rage!

Sometimes there are things that trying things out won't tell you, idort.
I feel a lot of anger in this thread. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering (Dean)
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
EMG 707s are not the same size as normal 7-string humbuckers, if my memory is good.
ಠ_ಠ
Look man... The point of customizing your guitar is to make it suit your own likings. If you like EMGs, use them.
As for the rest of your questions... You're just being lazy. We're not your encyclopaedia.

-The price of the EMGs is all over the internet.
-You need one if you want one, and two if you want two. Which pickups do you want to replace? Bridge, neck or both? 'Cause you know, if you want to replace both, you'll have a hard time fitting one pickup into both of the pickup slots.
-You can have the pickups installed on a guitar store. Now that was a conclusion difficult to achieve, wasn't it?
-I think you had another question but I don't feel like scrolling up the page.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.